Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-04-2003, 12:52 PM   #21
Tyrion
Quintesson

isnt there a fixpack?

I have the baldurdash one instyalled!
Old 03-04-2003, 12:58 PM   #22
Tyrion
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by Rataxes:
Might not matter much for a party Archer, but the Stealth ability is very important for a solo Archer (especially since they can't wear metal armour anyway), and one that Generic Archers lack. For this reason alone I would choose a Ranger Archer if it were a soloist. A Generic Archer will however do better in a party like many have already stated, though a Kensai is honestly the ultimate artillerist if you give him a throwing weapon such as Firetooth or the Dwarven Thrower. Any fighter will actually make a great artillerist if you give him a decent weapon. I worked Mazzy up to Grand Mastery in Spears and gave her the sickeningly overpowered Bloodbane (part of the Tactics Mod) and she was indeed far more powerful than she had ever been with the usual Short bow.
well...I actuallu went for the generic, but he had the ranger script so he would try to get into the shadows...not that odd manybe, but he actually succeded half the times!!! How is this possible since it is not even a fighter skill? Bug or is it because I'm an elf?