Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-2002, 07:54 PM   #21
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Okay WillowIX and Loumistro -

I know you joined neopets and I sent you requests to become your neofriends but you haven't accepted yet. Ah, er ummm are you avoiding me?? Or maybe you haven't figured out how??

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2002, 07:58 PM   #22
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

I am sorry I am still tring to figure it out if you want to help me it would be great thanks.
Loumistro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2002, 08:05 PM   #23
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

I figured it out. i just added you.

I have a question though do you know how to level up your neopet yet. I haven't figured that out.
Old 07-06-2002, 08:10 PM   #24
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Yes - go to Mystery Island and visit the training center. You can train your pet there - level is usually the first thing you will have to train in depending on your stats. don't go over level 19 until you have trained everything else up too! Cost more codestone to train.
Neomail me what codestone you need - I've got some in my safety deposit box. I'll give you one!

Stats and level can also increase randomly, as a result of doing a faery quest or by visiting Coltzan's Shrine in the Lost Desert! (visit daily) Visit the Fruit Machine in the LD daily too!
Get your free omelette daily on the Tryannia plateau and play tombola on Mystery Island daily!
Wyv
Old 07-06-2002, 08:28 PM   #25
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

wow!!!

This is totally confusing me. I am totally lost. Wyv I need alot of help here. What are the stones and I need to know if I should join a guild and what one to join. And how do I get to Mystry Island.

And the thing that is confusing me the most is what in the heck is the world link for I am having fun playing the games. but I can't really figure out much more than that at this point. i am not hooked but for some reason I want to be hooked on it.
Old 07-06-2002, 08:42 PM   #26
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

OKAY -

Click on EXPLORE which will then display the map of the world.

on the lower right is MYSTERY ISLAND - click on it to enter

In the middle (a little right of middle) is the TRAINING CENTER

Inside you want to chose a COURSE - choose LEVEL and click the button to start training.

Next click on STATUS and you will find out which CODE STONE you need to train.

NEOMAIL ME! [img]smile.gif[/img]

(down Red, down!!)

[ 07-06-2002, 08:43 PM: Message edited by: Wyvern ]