Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-23-2002, 09:46 AM   #21
Neb
Account deleted by Request

It was horrible I almost went to bed before midnight because I had nothing better to do! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Heh, just kidding... I'd never stay awake till 5 am and go to school without getting any sleep....
Old 05-23-2002, 01:05 PM   #22
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:
quote:
Originally posted by ʆë®Ñï†Ý:
quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:
quote:
Originally posted by Aviendha:
And I thought you must have loaded McAfee SpamKiller on it, and it was busy destroying the whole forum!
LOL that's what I thought![/QUOTE]

yay! we're back!

Surely some parts of the board aren't just spam?

[/QUOTE]Says it all for me, ʆë®Ñï†Ý. Yay, I reproduced your name.
[/QUOTE] God finally!!! I love her so much [img]graemlins/1luvu.gif[/img] but rarely if ever reproduce her name properly!
Old 05-23-2002, 01:56 PM   #23
Sir Heinrich Godfrie IV
Zhentarim Guard

I was freakin out. I thought that because of my very strong opinions on both the "Howard Stern...9-11" and the "Guns" threads, that i was banned from the forum or something. I thought that maybe Ziroc blocked my IP address since i was only able to reach the main site but not the forum area.

Oh well...it's nice to see it up again!
Old 05-23-2002, 02:00 PM   #24
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Heinrich Godfrie IV:
I was freakin out. I thought that because of my very strong opinions on both the "Howard Stern...9-11" and the "Guns" threads, that i was banned from the forum or something. I thought that maybe Ziroc blocked my IP address since i was only able to reach the main site but not the forum area.

Umm I think Id have been tossed out first

It really would be nice if the error message were a bit more informative, ahhhhh well what can you do?

Old 05-23-2002, 02:11 PM   #25
Sir Heinrich Godfrie IV
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Sir Heinrich Godfrie IV:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted By: Magik
Umm I think Id have been tossed out first

It really would be nice if the error message were a bit more informative, ahhhhh well what can you do?
eehh...we all have our days.

maybe you oughta take a little break for a few hours...you know, turn on the old tube and see if we won the War on Terror yet.

just jokin [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-23-2002, 02:57 PM   #26
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

^_^; it's ok, it was quite funny actually, first its up and then its down then its up and then its down up and down all day long [img]tongue.gif[/img]