Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2002, 04:11 PM   #21
T/-/alali
Baaz Draconian

Actually I know some girls that can take more spice than me.
And I have developed calouses on my toung from eating so much spice.
Old 09-18-2002, 04:47 PM   #22
Thoran
Galvatron

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
Wimps.
Go eat a "Habenero"!
Been there [img]smile.gif[/img] ... luckily I was feeling no pain at the time. My wife was trying to grow something that I would admit was hot. For several years she grew peppers to feed me... only to hear "they're mild", or "well... they TASTE good". Finally she grew a bunch of "Bolivian Rainbow" Chili peppers.

I munched one... it was HOOTTTT (she was so proud [img]smile.gif[/img] ). So of course I dragged a bunch down to a party and we had a taste test. Ate one of them... then ate a Habanero. The concensus was that the Habanero was hotter, but not by much.

For Hot Sauces I like good old Red Hot if I'm in a "keep your intestines intact" mood, and Daves Insanity for those "eat, drink, and breath fire, for tomorrow you may die (in the bathroom no doubt)"

[ 09-18-2002, 04:49 PM: Message edited by: Thoran ]
Old 09-18-2002, 06:18 PM   #23
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by T/-/alali:
Hot sauce is my breakfast lunch and dinner. Why haven't I got a hot chick yet?
You need to go outside, or it won't work.
Old 09-18-2002, 06:26 PM   #24
T/-/alali
Baaz Draconian

I go to school every day Jonny so I don't know what your talking about.
Old 09-18-2002, 06:52 PM   #25
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
I go to school every day Jonny so I don't know what your talking about.
I don't know either.
Old 09-18-2002, 08:16 PM   #26
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Thoran:
quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
Wimps.
Go eat a "Habenero"!
Been there [img]smile.gif[/img] ... luckily I was feeling no pain at the time. My wife was trying to grow something that I would admit was hot. For several years she grew peppers to feed me... only to hear "they're mild", or "well... they TASTE good". Finally she grew a bunch of "Bolivian Rainbow" Chili peppers.

I munched one... it was HOOTTTT (she was so proud [img]smile.gif[/img] ). So of course I dragged a bunch down to a party and we had a taste test. Ate one of them... then ate a Habanero. The concensus was that the Habanero was hotter, but not by much.

For Hot Sauces I like good old Red Hot if I'm in a "keep your intestines intact" mood, and Daves Insanity for those "eat, drink, and breath fire, for tomorrow you may die (in the bathroom no doubt)"
[/QUOTE]LOL

A lady gave me a habenero once...rather than eat it, I let it dry out and broke it open to take the seeds. Out of twelve seeds, I got ONE sprout but that's all I needed LOL!
I took it over to my boyfriend's backyard (30 ft tall orange tree, grapefruits, peaches, healthy vines...just a place where things liked to grow) and within two months we had a small bush...by the time it was 8 months old it was a virtual tree standing over 4 ft tall with branches spreading out about three feet wide.
The next spring/summer we were pulling 6 to 12 ripe peppers off of it every few days!
Lucky for us we had a friend who could never get enough of them because I won't touch one LOL and my boyfriend only ate one (in pieces ha ha) a week.
We visited his parents in New Mexico once and his little brother couldn't stop bragging about how "you just can't get any thing better than a bowl of macaroni and cheese with a few jalapenos chopped up into it"...."nothing was too hot" for him to eat, blah blah, blah, so when his mom came up to see us in Tucson one day, I sent her home with ONE habenero for his brother with a warning to be careful with it so he could enjoy it.
The next time I saw him, he had come up to see his brother. He walked into the house and the first thing I asked him (after saying hello of course) was "How'd you like that pepper I sent you?"
His face went about 5 shades of red before he could stop smiling and speak "oh! It was good! Its the SEEDS that are hot!"
(uh huh! LOL)
I never heard him brag about how nothing could be hot enough for him again LOL and never once did he ever want another habenero. [img]graemlins/evillaughter2.gif[/img]

I hear there are even smaller hotter peppers from China, South America or someplace but have not seen them first hand that I know of nor would I ever try one just to see how hot it is (LOL @ you) but there is a place in San Antonio that serves some Mandarin dish with what looks like pieces of some red "pod" in it that I had the privelege to enjoy...as long as I picked around whatever that red stuff was LOL! My throat burned for the rest of the afternoon after I got the first piece of it (about half way through my meal). Still, I'd go there again and order the same dish...it was an exquisite kind of spicy, yummy stuff.

T/-/alali,
Callouses on your tongue?! You're missing out on TASTE LOL! That's one of the finer aspects of eating good food!

Old 09-19-2002, 10:22 AM   #27
Keraptisdm
Elminster

I picked up some hot sauce in Grenada made with Scotch Bonnet peppers. I gave it to some friends, who promptly used it on their eggs for breakfast. I was sitting across the table from them, and the sauce made MY eyes water. And all I did was smell it!
Old 09-19-2002, 06:54 PM   #28
T/-/alali
Baaz Draconian

Well... Have any of you guys (and girls) been to lousiana? I don't ned to speek any more.
Old 09-19-2002, 07:41 PM   #29
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Well... Have any of you guys (and girls) been to lousiana? I don't ned to speek any more.
Why, They have good after sh.... errrr... hot sauce there ?
Old 09-20-2002, 07:48 PM   #30
T/-/alali
Baaz Draconian

Well yeah. They have like a warehouse of hotsauce. Like 700 kinds I think. Jonny you would like it because half the bottles have newd women on them.