Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-06-2003, 03:48 PM   #21
Chewbacca
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by john:
Hmm so far I have one level wizard and 6 levels ranger.Am I going in the right direction? I have Point blank shot feat and weapon focus longbow,am not sure about that bab thing.Should I try 1 level of fighter? or will that give me too many classes?Thanks
You should be able to take it on your next level up.

Check your BAB on your character sheet on the first page. It has a "Base Attack Bonus" line that reports your unmodified BAB.
Old 08-06-2003, 05:00 PM   #22
Piestrider
Zhentarim Guard

Thanks for the info Michah. I'll be sure and tell you how the whole AA thing comes out.
Old 08-06-2003, 06:50 PM   #23
john
Drizzt Do'Urden

Yes I made it to AA on the next level up!!
Old 08-13-2003, 03:08 PM   #24
quietman1920

I have Just reached a grand total of level 9 based on the Arcane arher construct recomended in a prior post...and I have to Thank Legolas, wherever you are. I did an elven Ranger to start and am at the point where I have 6 levels of Ranger, 1 level of Wizard, and 2 levels of Arcane Archer.

Rapid Shot was always nice, but it sucked down arrows & needed magic to get some monsters. But, when i got my second level of AA, I got 'Imbued Arrow' as a feat: turns arrow into level 5 Fireball. personally, I can't wait to try it with the Rapid Shot feat on: I'll be firing like an M1 Abrams tank on Speed. (sure hope the DMs don't mind those big divots taken out of the Dungeon floors..!)
Old 08-14-2003, 09:20 PM   #25
Jedimaster
Dungeon Master

My Arcane Archer is 9 levels Ranger and 1 Wizard and 1 Arcane Archer so far.
I am a Trekker I like Simcity 2000, Star Trek,<br /> Star Wars, Science Fiction books, movies and TV shows.<br />My web address is [url]\"http://home.comcast.net/~m.nelson10\" target=\"_blank\">http://home.comcast.net/~m.nelson10</a> <br />My email address is m.nelson10 at comcast.net
Jedimaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2003, 12:41 PM   #26
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

WHOHOO! My ranger (lvl 6 with 1 lvl wizard) now has 3 levels of Arcane Archer! Can we say 'too cool'?! That imbued arrow trick is fantastic!