Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-2002, 11:46 PM   #21
Arnabas
Baaz Draconian

Arigatou gozaimasu.
Watashi wa nihongo ga sukoshi wakarimasu.
I have been wanting to go to Japan for as long as I can remember. I love everything Japanese. Well... okay, I am not a big seafood eater. Guess I'd have to live on ramen. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-16-2002, 11:50 PM   #22
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Er...I forgot to mention...I used a book to write that.
I would like to learn, but at the moment, I only speak Spanish. I will someday be able to speak several languages, as my goal. And I love Japan as well. Their food rocks, at least...and they are very culture-based. Sorry I am taking this whole thread off-topic. Feel free to PM or e-mail me sometime.

[ 05-16-2002, 11:52 PM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
Old 05-16-2002, 11:56 PM   #23
Arnabas
Baaz Draconian

Cool. We'll chat sometime and maybe [img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img]
But let's not stray too far from topic. Let's get back to the nudity!
[img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img]
Old 05-17-2002, 12:02 AM   #24
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Right...
As everyone can see, I am the proud father of a 2 year old daughter.
My feelings are that I don't care how popular something is, popularity never made a wrong thing right. Letting my daughter go to a stranger's home (stranger to me, if not her), only to take off her clothing and frolic with the girls is ridiculous. What could it possibly achieve? What goal is being accomplished here? Maybe the hostess girl likes women instead of men! You never know!
There are just too many warning signals going off about that situation. Too unlikely that anything good would come of it, at least where my daughter would be concerned.
Old 05-17-2002, 01:41 AM   #25
Lanthir
Drizzt Do'Urden

um sounds like a fun party to me However they might bea tad young for it.
Old 05-17-2002, 02:22 AM   #26
GokuZool
Lord Ao

It sounds a bit fishy to me...naked people all in one room..(boys?) and girls...I think I agree with Larry on this one that it must have somthing to do with the parants trying to rack up on some extra cash by spying on them and putting pics on the net.

These days.... [img]graemlins/idontagreeatall.gif[/img]
Old 05-17-2002, 04:31 AM   #27
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

How did the parent find out? Did the kid tell em? Man thats balls telling your parent that. After all what else would you be going to a nude slumber party for but to "experiment"
Old 05-17-2002, 08:10 AM   #28
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

You brought up an interesting question.
Why did the kid tell the mother that the party would be nude?

Maybe the letter on invitation was like a permission slip that the mother had to sign to allow her child to go?

I doubt that the girl would have just told her mom, without the need to.

By the way, if I was at my friend's house, and a bunch of us guys were just sitting around, watching the super-bowl or whatever, and one guy says, "Hey! Lets take off all our clothes and then this party will be more fun!"...er...I think I would run like hell toward the nearest window and leap out!
Old 05-17-2002, 09:41 AM   #29
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Arnabas:
Arigatou gozaimasu.
Watashi wa nihongo ga sukoshi wakarimasu.
I have been wanting to go to Japan for as long as I can remember. I love everything Japanese. Well... okay, I am not a big seafood eater. Guess I'd have to live on ramen. [img]smile.gif[/img]
And Might i point out that it's quite commenplace and inexpensive to bathe in a public onsen in Japan but you NEVER see people sleeping over at eachothers houses with the same atire, or should i say lack of atire...

[img]tongue.gif[/img] *readies the cameras*

Bring it on!!
Old 05-17-2002, 10:42 AM   #30
Black Dragon
Zhentarim Guard

Woa, imagine what I'm missing out on when I'm invited to one, and don't go, I didn't know they where doing nude ones now. Next time, he he next time!!
Black owns!<br />Dragons rule!!<br /> [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/blackdragonpic.jpg\" alt=\" - \" /><br /> <b>If the media decided that breathing wasn\'t \"cool\" anymore, half the teenage population would be gone.</b> --Someguy