Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-07-2002, 03:38 AM   #21
Oruboris

In terms of replay appeal, I think I'll finish my current all fairy party and that will be enough for a while. Have been trying to add interest by taking races and classes not generally considered optimal, as well as smaller parties, but much of the game is now more chore than joy: Though a solo would definetly up my difficulty, have a feeling it would be so many early reloads [and hate the idea of only one portal], that I'm just not too into it.

May be a party of 3 hybreds would be fun, though...

Oru
Oruboris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2002, 01:28 PM   #22
--Hooker--
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Multi-classed char is the best char.

Bishop - he is really cool (all magic), but adding to him nice armor and steals and critical and weapon skill - really good way to make realy cool war mashine.

See http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/cg...;f=15;t=002781 - my post.

Dual char game is really cool in Exp mode.
Solo fighting is more cool, but only one way to survive - killing Crock before entering Mart Bluff.

Note - dual o solo must not incl. Ninja Fairy - CoC is really cheat item.