Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-27-2003, 12:38 AM   #21
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

I dunno. He looks like a bit of a badass to me
Old 05-27-2003, 02:18 AM   #22
Nanobyte

Quote:
Originally posted by LordKathen:
quote:
Originally posted by IronDragon:

But it’s not like he had much of a chance of ever getting a date in the first place.
And, why is that? [/QUOTE]Are you taking that as an innuendo? LK, I'm sure he meant nothing by it.
Old 05-27-2003, 04:07 AM   #23
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Nanobyte:
quote:
quote:

But it’s not like he had much of a chance of ever getting a date in the first place.
And, why is that? [/QUOTE]Are you taking that as an innuendo? LK, I'm sure he meant nothing by it. [/QUOTE]How is that posible? How could he mean nothing by a comment like that about someone he's never met? I assume he is going by what he sees, therefore judging him by his apearance. So, once again, why would he have no chance? I am sure he was joking, but this goes deeper to alot more people than you know.
Old 05-27-2003, 04:32 AM   #24
Nanobyte

Quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

And, why is that? [/QUOTE]Are you taking that as an innuendo? LK, I'm sure he meant nothing by it. [/QUOTE]How is that posible? How could he mean nothing by a comment like that about someone he's never met? I assume he is going by what he sees, therefore judging him by his apearance. So, once again, why would he have no chance? I am sure he was joking, but this goes deeper to alot more people than you know. [/QUOTE]I realize that, and that's why I hope IronDragon will quickly apologize for such a remark, and we can move on. But please, LK, don't get upset; these type of things have happened before in the past, and left a few former members a null membership.
Old 05-27-2003, 05:06 AM   #25
LordKathen

What are you sayin? I should ignore these kind remarks? Its not like I flamed him. I just asked him to explain his remark.
Old 05-27-2003, 05:17 AM   #26
Nanobyte

Sorry, just worrying when I shouldn't be. I hope I wasn't insinuating that you were flaming him, and I realize that this is a serious issue, but for my sake, don't make of it more than you have to.

Hmm.. must just be the lack of sleep, or the fact I've been hanging around a 2-year-old for the past two days..
Old 05-27-2003, 05:27 AM   #27
LordKathen

Quote:
Sorry, just worrying when I shouldn't be. I hope I wasn't insinuating that you were flaming him, and I realize that this is a serious issue, but for my sake, don't make of it more than you have to.

Hmm.. must just be the lack of sleep, or the fact I've been hanging around a 2-year-old for the past two days..
That is understandable Nano. Trust me, I wish I could ignore comments like this. People often just dont think about what they are really saying. I have been overwieght my whole life, and have been prejudged like this many times. For example, I was bragging about how pretty my wife was to some guy one day and he actually said to me that she must be fat! I promptly asked him if he would like to find out how much I weigh, and then showed him a picture of her. He was shocked that me being fat could land a thin woman, like my wife. You see why I am critical of comments like Iron Dragons. Its wrong! Period. We all act wierd when we are alone. This guy just got cought. And from what I get out of his remark is that well, he was fat anyway, so it doent matter. Maybe I am wrong, but I doubt it.

[ 05-27-2003, 05:27 AM: Message edited by: LordKathen ]
Old 05-27-2003, 05:45 AM   #28
Nanobyte

Lol, OK LK. I'll leave it at that, just be happy. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-27-2003, 06:58 PM   #29
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

Quote:
"talk about being screwed"

other topic: hey LK maybe you should just pm him its better than letting this thread go off topic.

Catch me if you can..
Old 05-27-2003, 08:08 PM   #30
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

LK, don't bother asking Iron D what he meant, you already knew what he was talking about anyway and picking at it will just start flames. Anyway, I thought he was talking about facial wise but let him be to his opinions.

Just don't worry about it LK, sure people get made fun of because they're big, but I don't, I actually have a lot of good friends because of it. Dating wise, "There is nothing wrong with big people, there's just more of us to love."