Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-05-2001, 01:50 AM   #21
Gina Silver

Mine is simple enough... It's my name and my favorite color/metal.

I'm always wearing something silver.
Old 01-05-2001, 09:22 AM   #22
WillowX

Simple... Just watch the movie... From there the first willow appeared, in Eye of the Beholder or something or was it ultima something... And from there on.. Tenth time in a new game so it´s willowx´s time now...
Old 01-05-2001, 10:05 AM   #23
DanglyBitz

Well I am a LARPer (Live Action Role Play)
a cross between Dungeons and Dragons and battle re-enactment....

And when I first chose a character I was warned that no matter what name I chose it would be corrupted into a silly/rude version.
I decided to pick a name that was already silly and slightly rude....
Dangly Bitts...or Dangs to his friends

Anyhow any people who like RPGs really should have a go at a LARP ( I can pass on a few suggestions to anyone who lives in the UK )

Dangs
Old 01-05-2001, 04:29 PM   #24
HolyWarrior
User Suspended for 2 weeks by Ziroc [Dec30]

My favorite class is the Paladin. I also have this name on the Might & Magic forums. Yes, I've played them all.
HolyWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2001, 05:33 PM   #25
Connla

'Come with me, O bold Connla, with rosy neck, gleaming like a candle. The fair crown that sits above they ruddy countenance is a token of they royalty. If thou wilt follow me they form shall never decrease in youth or beauty, even to the marvellous Day of Judgement' said the fairy women, one of the folk of the fairy-mound (aes side is the old celtic name for the folk of the fairy-mound no surprise to those familiar with RJ's wonderful The Wheel of Time) said the fairy woman summoning Connla to Mag Mell.

Interest in Celtic mythology
Old 01-06-2001, 09:51 AM   #26
-Sid

How'd I choose my name,

My online screenname is ObsidianSnow. For those of you intrested, Snowflake Obsidian is a stone, actually volcanic glass the same as regular Obsidian, but the snowflake variety has variations in it that look like snowflakes. It's one of my favorite stones. I have a numerous pieces sitting on my computer desk. I'm rambling I know..but when it came time to pick an online name, my first thought was SnowflakeObsidian of course that was to long..ObsidianSnow was born. I've been teased more than once about it...I mean black snow...kinda ironic. Well the handle comes from the name. Shortened by a online friend to Sid.
Old 01-06-2001, 02:53 PM   #27
Mammawlin

Nothing fancy here. I have a beautiful granddaughter named Amber that lives with us. She has been calling me Mammaw since she could talk. My real name is Linda. . . thus when combined you get Mammawlin. I wish I had enough imagination to think up a great name that sounds like it came from Tolken, but I would probably just forget it and embarrass myself. One cool thing through - when I ask Amber what is the magic word, she responds "Mammaw's girl"! Needless to say, she gets anything she wants then.
Old 01-07-2001, 12:50 AM   #28
Molva

Sort of a Seinfeld take off...when he couldn't remembered his girlfriend's name (which rhymes with a female body part), he whispered "Mulva" into her ear...safe to say, that wasn't it...it was Dolores...
Old 01-07-2001, 11:50 AM   #29
emilyh
Welcomed New User

Some of us don't mind using our real names. I went by EmilyH on the Might and Magic board for quite a while and on some non-gaming message boards. Besides, every other handle I can think of seems silly or I find out someone else chose it first.
emilyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2001, 04:41 PM   #30
adam mage

Seriously from the other post, "Adam Mage" is my main leader's name in the quest
tall, strong, good-looking blond male character.... quite the opposite of me...