Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-08-2002, 01:38 PM   #21
lroyo

Quote:
Originally posted by Legolas:
I have a serious problem with people who think karaoke is fun, especially when it's amplified so the entire neighbourhood can enjoy their singing, when the songs come from the "100 worst hits of the past century" list and most of all when it lasts to 2 a.m..
I also think I'm not alone in this.
I have to agree with you on this one Legolas. I HATE karaoke!!! I mean listening to people who can't sing get up and make complete idiots of themselves is not my idea of fun! Especially when I know them!

And then they try to make me do it!!!!! (unsheathes sword)

Old 06-08-2002, 01:40 PM   #22
Dramnek_Ulk

Customers,
I hate them.
They always want to buy stuff from me,
And they always find something to complain about, or they start moaning that they can’t find any organic Walrus milk, and that “could you direct us to it?”
AHHHH!!! That drives me crazy, I wish they’d just sod off and not buy anything ever again.

Old 06-08-2002, 01:44 PM   #23
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Aviendha:
quote:
Originally posted by Legolas:
I have a serious problem with people who think karaoke is fun, especially when it's amplified so the entire neighbourhood can enjoy their singing, when the songs come from the "100 worst hits of the past century" list and most of all when it lasts to 2 a.m..
I also think I'm not alone in this.
I have to agree with you on this one Legolas. I HATE karaoke!!! I mean listening to people who can't sing get up and make complete idiots of themselves is not my idea of fun! Especially when I know them!

[/QUOTE]I hate karaoke too. In fact, I cant stand it, I want to shoot there er... darn microphone. its sooo irating. (btw, I thought aiel werent allowed swords *grins* sorry couldnt resist, last aiel joke; promise.)
Old 06-08-2002, 01:53 PM   #24
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
I hate karaoke too. In fact, I cant stand it, I want to shoot there er... darn microphone. its sooo irating. (btw, I thought aiel werent allowed swords *grins* sorry couldnt resist, last aiel joke; promise.)
I got banned from one of our pubs for my karaoke attempt

I did "Stand and Deliver" in the style of a screaming punk

Old 06-08-2002, 02:04 PM   #25
Moni

about the things your classmates or other familiar people keep doing but deep inside youre like "god, please shut up!" or sometimes even "MUST.. KILL.."

That would have to be KHaN's snoring. You can hear it all through the house and it grates on my every nerve. I've learned to sleep with my TV on and a pillow over my head and sometimes a big loud snort still makes it through all that and startles me completely awake complete with stomach upset and every nerve on end.
Yeah...MUST... KILL..

Old 06-08-2002, 02:23 PM   #26
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:

OMG i would LOOOOOOOOVE to se and hear you sing in an karaoke Aviendha with the entire neighbourhood when i knove you hate it!!!! HAHAHA!!

[ 06-08-2002, 02:29 PM: Message edited by: Megabot ]
Old 06-08-2002, 03:22 PM   #27
Lioness
Jack Burton

1) ppl who talk lik this all da time online and ask how r u

2) People who ask "What's up?" online consistently, when they know you'll say nothing.

3) Mundanity. Is that a word?

[ 06-08-2002, 03:25 PM: Message edited by: Lioness ]
Old 06-08-2002, 03:30 PM   #28
MagiK

It really burns my britches when other people get all steamed up over how I choose to speak, wether proper or improper. How I choose to use or abuse the language is for me to decide. If they don't understand me..they don't need to respond [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img]

heheheh [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] Of all the things in the world to worry about..THIS is what people worry about?

Old 06-08-2002, 06:09 PM   #29
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Garnet FalconDance:
One of my 'buttons' is people who come up to you and say "Whatcha doing?" when it's *obvious* you're reading a book (or changing a tire or doing laundry or whatever). I mean, use your eyes and keep your stupidity to yourself! .
LOL - the worst is when you're on the phone with someone, and they say 'what are you doing' - um, duh, I'm on the phone to you .

Here's something that used to completely piss me off. In high school I was the only one of my friends with a driver's licence, so I used to have to drive everyone round. And while I was doing it, while they were sitting in my car, they would criticise me for having an automatic licence, and not a manual one. I was so close to stopping the car and making them get out and walk a few of times.
Old 06-08-2002, 06:13 PM   #30
Linora
Dungeon Master

A girl I used to have philosophy with.. she'd say stupid things and go on and on untill you wanted to eat your own head... attention seeker..

Also, Buses.. I hate buses... when they are late it drives me wild!

*smile*