Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-15-2002, 04:16 PM   #21
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
i'll have to ask her, but i think i now the answer allready
Ooooo oooo tell us tell us!!!!!!
Old 06-16-2002, 10:00 AM   #22
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
quote:
Her name is Sharon,she's a pretty 31 year old Blonde, and you know what they say: Gentlemen prefer blondes. Not sure if i'm a gentleman though
Well my 'gentleman' (ehem) prefers brunettes, which is fine by me! [img]smile.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]LOL Nigel, i thougt your gentleman prefers beer ?
Old 06-21-2002, 07:03 PM   #23
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
I'm bumping this one, because the date is set for tomorrow (saturdaynight), but today i found out that the girl in question is engaged to be married in about three months. Her future husband is currently abroad for a couple of weeks (don't know why). What am i supposed to do now ? She should have told me this right from the start, am i wrong ? According to her friends she's been talking about me all week. I'm kinda flattered, but i'm also pissed. I mean, she has a itch and i'm the one to scratch ? I was really looking forward to this couse she looks damn fine, but this is wrong. Maybe i know the guy, i don't wanna be a homewrecker, that's just not me. I could use some of your thougts now please.
Old 06-21-2002, 07:07 PM   #24
Animal
Gold Dragon

Smoking bad for you? Only if you inhale.
Old 06-21-2002, 07:38 PM   #25
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
I'm bumping this one, because the date is set for tomorrow (saturdaynight), but today i found out that the girl in question is engaged to be married in about three months. Her future husband is currently abroad for a couple of weeks (don't know why). What am i supposed to do now ? She should have told me this right from the start, am i wrong ? According to her friends she's been talking about me all week. I'm kinda flattered, but i'm also pissed. I mean, she has a itch and i'm the one to scratch ? I was really looking forward to this couse she looks damn fine, but this is wrong. Maybe i know the guy, i don't wanna be a homewrecker, that's just not me. I could use some of your thougts now please.
Erm.... OK, but if I were you, I'd just go shag her - yeah, I have no fecking morals whatsoever. Sorry johnny. Have to say though that if she has an itch needs scratching, then her current relationship can't be 'all that' iykwim.
Old 06-21-2002, 07:48 PM   #26
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Epona, i used to react that way, i'm just as horny as any other human being, but this just feels wrong. It's the fact that she didn't tell me, it's kind of lying. I hate that.
Old 06-21-2002, 07:54 PM   #27
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Epona, i used to react that way, i'm just as horny as any other human being, but this just feels wrong. It's the fact that she didn't tell me, it's kind of lying. I hate that.
Yeah, I know what you mean. But it's not like you have anything going with her yet - she should tell you early on, sure - so you know what you're getting into (or not, your choice), but you haven't even been on a date yet! Oh OK, I deserve to be taken out and shot I know. Ack well, just put it down to the fact I've been drinking [img]smile.gif[/img]

If it feels wrong now, then that feeling ain't gonna get any better.

[ 06-21-2002, 07:55 PM: Message edited by: Epona ]
Old 06-21-2002, 08:17 PM   #28
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Epona, that you have been drinking doesn't come as a surprise to me, you're making sense all the same. But what if this guy comes home in one or two weeks ? People will talk you know. Like i said, i don't wanna be a homewrecker, it's even possible i know the guy. She has to come clean first, i'll take a cold shower in the meantime.
Old 06-21-2002, 08:21 PM   #29
lroyo

Good on you Johnny. A good relationship is one with no baggage.

Old 06-21-2002, 08:25 PM   #30
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Epona, that you have been drinking doesn't come as a surprise to me, you're making sense all the same. But what if this guy comes home in one or two weeks ? People will talk you know. Like i said, i don't wanna be a homewrecker, it's even possible i know the guy. She has to come clean first, i'll take a cold shower in the meantime.
Sure, I appreciate that! He's gonna turn up like a bad smell if you get anything going with her, better off staying out of it probably then! She doesn't sound that happy in her current situation all the same, hope she realises that if she wants to screw around before she marries then her current relationship is probably not what it should be. Hope she sees sense before she breaks this guy's heart.