Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-20-2001, 05:23 PM   #21
Lioness
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:

Oh no, Lioness! Don't say such things! Your posts are always worhty and insightful

My posts are always worhty? Interesting...*rummages for dictionary*
Old 11-20-2001, 05:28 PM   #22
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:

My posts are always worhty? Interesting...*rummages for dictionary*

[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] By worhty, of course, I mean boring and pointless, spam of the highest order. I've PM'd Ziroc and Memnoch, and Cloudy for that matter about your behaviour. Try and reply and you'll find you've been banned
Old 11-20-2001, 08:20 PM   #23
Tabitha Silverwill
Dungeon Master

So if the heavy posters spend so much time on here, when do they get the chance to actually play pc games? [img]smile.gif[/img]

I struggle with work, parents, friends, cats, housework, sleeping, studying - general living. Anyone have any tips for compressing tasks into such a small time slot each day. I could have more time for slumming and slobbing then.
Old 11-20-2001, 08:24 PM   #24
Lioness
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Tabitha Silverwill:
So if the heavy posters spend so much time on here, when do they get the chance to actually play pc games? [img]smile.gif[/img]

I struggle with work, parents, friends, cats, housework, sleeping, studying - general living. Anyone have any tips for compressing tasks into such a small time slot each day. I could have more time for slumming and slobbing then.

My tip:

GIve up!!! sorry, no helpful advice here. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Actually Aelia, I'm Cloudy's protoge, the (in)famous SpamKitten, my spam is sooo powerful, the mods dare not confront me, for I shall spam them into teh depths!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]
Old 11-20-2001, 08:28 PM   #25
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
quote:

Actually Aelia, I'm Cloudy's protoge, the (in)famous SpamKitten, my spam is sooo powerful, the mods dare not confront me, for I shall spam them into teh depths!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

Ah. I was wondering what the smell was every time you posted. That powerful spam really packs a wallop, doesn't it [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] No wonder you're feared by all
Old 11-20-2001, 08:43 PM   #26
Lioness
Jack Burton

bah, I'm feared cuz I'm so vewwy fewocious.
Old 11-21-2001, 10:39 AM   #27
Barb
Symbol of Cyric

Who would have thought a simple question could have gotten such a vbig response.
Old 11-21-2001, 10:41 AM   #28
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
bah, I'm feared cuz I'm so vewwy fewocious.

I can vouch for the truth in that statement! Now if we all hurry up and hide she might not rip us to shreds.....
Old 11-21-2001, 10:47 AM   #29
Jorath Calar
Harper

I know I am a slow poster, I've been at one other message board for 3 years now and have like 3800 posts or so. The first year I got about 60.
I usually post like 3-5 posts a day, try to make them insightful and not too retarted, but if you look into the Poll forum you might see I have not been trying to hard the past few days [img]smile.gif[/img] .
On this other fiorum however there are people who have been there for like a year and some of them have 10000+ posts... they don't get that much out...
Old 11-21-2001, 11:52 AM   #30
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hi all! Barb, it's not the NUMBER of posts that really matters, but rather the quality of what you post. People quickly forget silly spam but they will remember a kind word, or help with a game problem and other such things.

I've been here almost a year now and I spent a LOT of time on the forum back in the beginning.(Oh don't tell Memsykins I admitted that! LOL! He was my keeper in the early days, hehe, and I always said I just typed REALLY fast! HAHAHAHA!)

I find that I spend a little less time online in general these days but it goes up and down. It really depends on the individual and their lifestyle. If you have the time, like the place and want to post.. you do! If you don't have time, you sneak a post in whenever you can.

Cloudy