Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-19-2003, 03:37 PM   #21
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
Michael Jackson is a very hansom man, and a musical genius. Also, the moonwalk is the coolest dance ever.

Uh oh... here come the doctors again, time for my medicine.
ROFL!

I though you were serious there Johnny old boy!

I'm in the category which thins he's wierd, oh to whoever said eccentric...they don't call him "Wacko Jacko" for nothin'
Old 06-19-2003, 04:14 PM   #22
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

"The kid is not my son" so all I do is "Beat it" be them "Black or white" I think "They dont really care about us", I think the publicity is "HIStory" It's not that "bad" now that I live on planet "Earthsong"...

- Sorry just had to post it [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-20-2003, 07:19 AM   #23
Desdicado
Zhentarim Guard

If ever there was a case of too much money and too much time on your hands it's him. He's nuts.
Old 06-20-2003, 10:33 AM   #24
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

I feel kind of sorry for the guy. He's like a kid that never grew up, and was always surounded by people who just told him what he wanted to hear. He was once one of the richest musicians on the block, and now he is more then 250 million dollars in depth (or so I have been told).
Old 06-20-2003, 11:01 AM   #25
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer128:
I feel kind of sorry for the guy. He's like a kid that never grew up, and was always surounded by people who just told him what he wanted to hear. He was once one of the richest musicians on the block, and now he is more then 250 million dollars in depth (or so I have been told).
According to a recent article I read on MSN, he is still worth approximately $300 million dollars...or so his accountants claim. That's not to shabby..but it IS a significant when you realize that - until the 1990's - he was worth well over $1 Billion!
Old 06-20-2003, 02:15 PM   #26
Spelca
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Cerek the Barbaric:
Originally posted by Firim Silraven:
And no, he doesn't make himself white because he doesn't want to be black. It's a skin condition that has been proven to exist, and he is proven to suffer from it. He doesn't bleach his skin on purpose, it just happens naturally. And it's ridiculous to say he doesn't want to be black, when he hates racism or intolerance of any kind.
It is also proven that the skin condition he suffers from does not bleach the skin evenly as Michael has done. It occurs on different areas of the body and creates an unattractive "splotchy" complexion. Michael tried to avoid this by bleaching his entire body. It worked, but whether the "treatment" looks any better than the disease is questionable.

He said they tried to cover it up first with make-up, but it didn't work too well and it took a lot of time, so no wonder he decided to do that...

PS: The quotes look weird, sorry. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 06-20-2003, 02:16 PM: Message edited by: Spelca ]
Old 06-20-2003, 03:12 PM   #27
Son of Osiris

He's crazier then Mel Lastman!

Old 06-20-2003, 04:17 PM   #28
Paladin2000
Fzoul Chembryl

Light Bulb

Wacko Jackson -- The nickname says it all. This guy is pure nuts, 100% Cholesterol free.

[ 06-20-2003, 04:18 PM: Message edited by: Paladin2000 ]
Old 06-20-2003, 05:04 PM   #29
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Cerek the Barbaric:
quote:
Originally posted by Firim Silraven:
[QB] I think everyone should get the hell off his back. So he's a little eccentric - so what? It's understandable that he's not quite all there in the head, as he's been in the spotlight since he was a very young child and was treated badly by his parents. That's bound to affect him as he grows up.
Tito, Jermaine, Janet, Latoya, and the rest of the Jackson clan grew up in the same environment, but have not reacted the way Michael has. Perhaps because the spotlight WAS always primarily on him. Janet is the only one that established any type of career outside of Brother Michael's shadow.
[/QUOTE]AFAIK Latoya has had many problems with drugs and substance abuse problems. We also don't know exactly what problems the others have had, only that they are not as obvious and public as Michael's problems have been. Something interesting I noticed in a magazine picture a while ago - Latoya's nose is exactly the same shape as Michael's is NOW
Old 06-20-2003, 05:48 PM   #30
Animal
Gold Dragon

He's a kid. All he wants to be is a kid, to be like Peter Pan.
I would imagine that growing up the way he did, certainly had a negative impact on his life. He was never allowed to do things that regular kids do, never allowed to play, his father was very abusive and he was under a lot of pressure at too young of an age.

The fact that he's acting like a child now indicates he never had the opportunity when the rest of us did. Growing up, he had very bad acne which his father used to tease and ridicule him about. Can you imagine? And we wonder why he wants to change his appearance

Now, Jackson's got enough money do do as he pleases, and he's doing so but all that fame and fortune has brought the spotlight. I'm sure that many people are as troubled as Michael Jackson and with good reason, but they don't have billions of dollars, and they're not a public figure.

He's 80's music was brilliant, the moonwalk was a phenom so you can'd deny his success or his popularity. Everyone has listend to a Jackson song at one point or another, and he's got the money to prove it.

The only reason the people call him weird is because their pissed that he's got more money and success than most could ever dream of, nevermind possess.