Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-18-2001, 11:07 PM   #21
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Nah, not stupid
Ryanamur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2001, 11:14 PM   #22
Night Blade
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Ryanamur:
I can always hear a Toad talking to me.
Maybe you should see a psychiatrist if you're hearing voices. What does the voice say? Does it yell at you and tell you to do things??? Better do what it says...

[This message has been edited by Night Blade (edited 05-18-2001).]
Night Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2001, 11:16 PM   #23
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

I know I should see a shrink... It's well documented in this forum (see the Mekawa vs Horse posts)

The toads say: "Get out of my way"... when I move, they say it again... what should I do?

HELP
Old 05-18-2001, 11:20 PM   #24
Night Blade
Dungeon Master

I find that killing the source of the voice usually helps...
Heck, I once slew a Toad because he wasn't using proper english. Then I realized that none of them were... too bad for them.

Old 05-18-2001, 11:26 PM   #25
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

LOL Night Blade! Are you playing Lawful Evil or Chaotic Evil? I can't really tell...is that Neutral Evil?

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2001, 11:28 PM   #26
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Night Blade:
I once slew a Toad because he wasn't using proper english. Then I realized that none of them were... too bad for them.

ROTFLMAO
Old 05-18-2001, 11:35 PM   #27
Night Blade
Dungeon Master

I can't really tell... it's like anything goes. I just do what I want and take what I want. I don't mind helping others... as long as there is some reward.
I mean... I was quite taken with Kerielle... but I'd always dreamed of owning a windmill. Farewell sweet Kerielle...
I have some very moral characters in my party... it's just that my ninja dominates and calls the shots.

I guess I'm still on the side of good... trying to stop Cet. But is it becuase I want to save the world? Or is it because Cet is a threat to my future status as King of Gael Serran? Only time will tell...
Old 05-19-2001, 12:51 AM   #28
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

I would say you're more chaotic... what happen to that on-line tester which assessed which type you were?
Old 05-19-2001, 02:09 AM   #29
Dr.Pick
Zhentarim Guard

Greatings one and all! This is my first time through the Gael Serran and I'm in love with this game! Wow, that sounds weird even for me. I'm running two games with the same characters, 'cept one's evil an' the other's good. Anyway, I noticed what appears to be differences in experience in the game. One is the Mantrap ambush. I didn't encounter them near the Castle, but after I met Scanthril, et.al., I crept through a break in the trees North of the burned building and saw the shadow of one in the distance. I immediately ran screaming from that place 'till I felt enough distance to peer back. I waited. Nothing. Eventually, I crept back only to find a single mantrap stuck in the opening I had just ran through in abject terror. I calmly stood at a distance and hurled fire spells until it was quite dead! Then, another showed at this same spot! I repeated this four times. The last one got smart. it sat a short distance into the trees there. I felt bold, now, so I went right up and cast my first fire spells only to find my party being poisoned an' burned.(more screaming and running). After healing an' curing was done, a humbler, an' wiser group approached to finish off #5. Thanks for listening, and I find your posts and this website to be a tremendous help. :r. Pick bows deeply, and removes his hat:: Thank you, one and all!
Dr.Pick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2001, 02:43 AM   #30
mammawlin
Drizzt Do'Urden

Way cool, Dr. Pick!!! I love this game and this forum too!! So happy to hear about your adventure with the mantraps. Would love to hear more. Glad you found your way here to this board. Welcome!!

I gotta go now, or I won't be worth a hoot tomorrow! Here's hoping to see you later.
Mammawlin
mammawlin is offline   Reply With Quote