Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2003, 05:43 PM   #261
Lord High Eater of Legs
Zhentarim Guard

ic:Khalraan didn't do as Sylquis said, and instead leaned across, and hugged the young elf, small tears flowing down his cheeks, he softly rocked her, and whispered to her.
'Please forgive me Sylquisitae, hit me, anything, just don't be angry at me, I like you, and I don't want you to hate me for some idiotic thing I've done.'
Khal let go of Sylquis, and hung his head, his eyes closed, awaiting her hand to hit his face.
Old 02-23-2003, 05:53 PM   #262
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Still clinging to him, Sylquis put her head on his chest, and when he let go, took hold of his arms, and pulled it back around her. "If you really love me, then prove it, Khalraan. Stop being a thief - and don't spy on me again. Ever." she whispered, doing her best Calaethis impression. She wiped her eyes on his clothes. "Why did you let go? If your going to hug me - give me a proper one..." drying her eyes - a wicked gleam entered them, and she reached up, and whispered into his ear, "Since you saw me nude, perhaps it'd make it fair if I saw you nude - then we'd be even" she was joking, but Khalraan didn't know that.
Old 02-23-2003, 05:58 PM   #263
Lord High Eater of Legs
Zhentarim Guard

ic:Khal hugged Sylquis, holding her softly, rocking her slightly.
'I do love you Sylquis, although I didn't realise it was real love until now.'
Gently stroking her hair, Khal listened to what she had to say, and his eyes widened as she came to her final sentence.
'What...you mean now?...can't we go somewhere else?...In case someone sees us, well me...'
Khalraan's cheeks burned a crimson red.
Old 02-23-2003, 06:01 PM   #264
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

The girl giggled wickedly. "Oh you! I was only teasing." Her eyes still had a wicked tint to them; "But of course, if you really wanted to - storage closset?" she giggled, covering her mouth with one hand. Pulling free of his embrace, she took his hand. "Well?"
Old 02-23-2003, 06:06 PM   #265
Lord High Eater of Legs
Zhentarim Guard

ic:Khalraan grinned, and pulled Sylquis to the nearest storage closet, holding her hand as he led her.
When they were in the closet, Khal made sure the door was firmly locked, and turned to Sylquis, and asked her,
'You're sure you want me to strip for you?'

[ 02-23-2003, 06:12 PM: Message edited by: Lord High Eater of Legs ]
Old 02-23-2003, 06:28 PM   #266
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Sylquis gave him an arch look, "And what would happen, say, if my sister, or Lady Verloren or even Skye caught us?" she looked around the closet, and pushed him onto a chest. Then she sat on his lap, her legs wrapped around his waist and looked at him. Touching his cheek with one hand, she asked softly, "And do you really love me? If you did, you'd be willing to wait a couple of decades..." She kissed his cheek gently, and placed hers on his shoulder. She whispered, "Unlike you, I'm not a pervert. I don't want to see you naked." she paused and looked into his eyes. "If you want to make it up to me, you can give me a cuddle, and promise not to spy on me." she pulled his arms around her, and sighed contentedly.
Old 02-23-2003, 06:45 PM   #267
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Malar notched another arrow and let it fly hitting the bullseye. Arrow after arrow hit the targets. They had been archering for about 1 hour at the moment. Aeris notched another arrow. The twang of the bowstrings became somewhat in unison now. Arrows launched threw the air and hit their marks. Aeris stopped shooting arrows for a moment. Malar...Do you remember training me while we were in Halk'thn?(OOC: Halk'thn is there Dark Elf city) Malar looked at him while notching another arrow. Yes Aeris. Yes I do. I remember like it was yesterday. You nearly removed your hand trying to pick up a heavy two-handed sword.

[ 02-23-2003, 06:46 PM: Message edited by: SomeGuy ]
Old 02-23-2003, 06:47 PM   #268
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Tyra giggled and asked, "Oh do, tell?" and continued shooting, she was begining to show signs of fatigue.
Old 02-23-2003, 06:52 PM   #269
SomeGuy
Unicorn

It was funny watching him do this. It was his first day at training. I told Aeris to pick out a weapon of choose. He started pciking up weapons, some far to heavy for him. I ended putting them up for him. He picked up a Two-handed blade and tried holding on to it. He started losing his balance and tripped with the blade still in hand.He fell and the flat of the blade fell on his hand. He was a lucky one indeed. Aeris chuckled. I remember that. The blade cracked a bone in my hand because it was so heavy. Malar don't you think we have practised long enough for today? I grow tired. Malar looked at him and nodded. If you wish. Tyra would you like to quit too? Maybe get something to eat?
Old 02-23-2003, 06:55 PM   #270
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

"Quit?" she asked,her eyes glittering dangerously, "I don't quit! If I did, I'd have died in the underdark! If I'm to learn this, I must practise! We've only been at it three hours or so. My arms ache though... but, I'm still going to practise." she was being stubbon, and Malar would have to step in and tell her to put her bow down, as her tutor, he had the right to co-odinate her lessons.
Closed Thread