Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-22-2007, 07:25 AM   #231
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

All in all I liked the show but the ending left me feeling a bit anti climatic...

So Peter should have (if he survived) Super strength and time travel now as a power. If he got a bit closer to DL he could have got Micah, Molly & DLs powers as well.

Will Peter return???

Don't get me wrong I can't wait for Season 2 and am I right in saying that Sylar once again put his mind into the cockroach?? That is how he survived?

Also was peters conversation with the black guy him time travelling or dreaming?

If he was dreaming could the black guy be there person that can see you when you are dreaming that Molly is afraid of since he can see her when she is looking for people?

Dare we assume that is he dead?

Still more questions....

When does season 2 start?

EDIT: Just finished reading the online novel Part 2. Looks like our Wireless isn't quite dead and is talking to our favourite computer hacker hero.

[ 05-22-2007, 07:55 AM: Message edited by: T-D-C ]
Old 05-22-2007, 12:08 PM   #232
manikus
Jack Burton

If only Nathan had read comic books growing up, he would have seen several heroes steering nuke warheads over open waters and fleeing before the explosion. I know that you wouldn't want to drop your brother over the open sea, but...why kill yourself too? (Just playing the Devil's Advocate, here.)

If Mama Patrelli wants a bomb, do you think she will hunt down Sylar and nurse him back to health so that she can convince him to blow up New York?

Is Kensei Hiro's ancestor? His father? Hiro?

I think I understand Peter's inability to focus...so many questions- they are beginning to overload my brain. If my hands start glowing, will somebody fly me out over the ocean, far away from all people?
Old 05-22-2007, 02:24 PM   #233
manikus
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by manikus:
Okay, hold on while I watch it again.

You are right, and not only that, but his hands were close together above his head with the gun in the grip of his right hand, but in the later part of the scene, his hands are farther apart, with his right hand being even with his head, and the gun beside it, not in it.
Is there something we don't know about Linderman? Or, did the person in charge of congruency drop the ball?
In the flashback at the start of the show, when they pull back, Linderman is still face down with the hands where they were (above his head). I think it's cool that they fixed that bit.
Old 05-23-2007, 04:05 PM   #234
Olorin

Breakout Champion Hexxagon Champion
I watched the last two episodes last night, they were great!

The ending didn't sit as well with me though. Why didn't anyone notice that Sylar had crawled away? You would think that Claire at least would have wanted to make sure he was dead (why not empty her gun into him after Peter was flown off?).

Lots of unanswered questions as well. Will Peter heal from the explosion? Did Nathan sacrifice himself, or did he take Peter to a safe distance and then get himself away?

I thought that it was smart of them to keep the older generation under wraps, so to speak. Besides Linderman, we don't know for sure what anyone's powers are.
"Many are my names in many countries. Mithrandir among the Elves, Tharkun to the Dwarves; Olorin I was in my youth in the West that is forgotten, in the South Incanus, in the North Gandalf; to the East I go not"

--The Two Towers
Olorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 07:26 PM   #235
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

I think Nathans mom can control peoples minds. They kinda hinted at it with the camera angles..

Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 10:18 PM   #236
manikus
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
I think Nathans mom can control peoples minds. They kinda hinted at it with the camera angles..
I just that was her force of personality, her zealotry. I think she has prophetic dreams, which would explain where Peter got that from.
Old 05-23-2007, 11:23 PM   #237
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Yeah-ctually, Peter's prophetic abilities came from Isaac Mendez. Earlier in the series.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Firestormalpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 11:04 AM   #238
manikus
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Firestormalpha:
Yeah-ctually, Peter's prophetic abilities came from Isaac Mendez. Earlier in the series.
The very first time we see Peter, he tells Nathan about the dreams he has been having. He doesn't meet Issac until later.
Plus, Isaac's power manifests while the person is awake and is painting. It's only known to the individual after they are done painting. (We got to see examples of both Peter and Sylar working this way.)

[ 05-24-2007, 11:33 AM: Message edited by: manikus ]
Old 05-24-2007, 04:36 PM   #239
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
ahh, yes, I remember now, wasn't looking back far enough. He had the dream about flying.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Firestormalpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 01:25 AM   #240
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Default Re: Heroes...TV show Conversation (Spoilers Included)

Heroes Season 2 back on the 24th!!!