Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-03-2002, 12:44 AM   #211
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

OOC>>My last post b4 school! *sigh*
Verloren
Startled by Illek's obvious skill with the rapier, Verloren quickly stepped up her performance. She parried an oncoming attack with Isan and made a faint at his chest, parried again. Becoming frustrated with the rapiers quick attack, that continuously kept her backing towards a tree, she did a quick step to the side, spun on her toes, and landed behind him. As he spun around, she caught his sword between hers and backed him into the tree, her crossed sword tips coming dangerously close to his neck, "Ah, youre better then I thought you would be! I don't think I've ever had to work that hard before!" she stepped back and freed his rapier, giving a small bow.
Lady Blue03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2002, 08:58 AM   #212
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

LADY GALADRIA(To Sir Bors) "That is all I wanted to know. My Lord, this is the Lady Isaura, herself. I would have you know each other, if we are to come in on her account."
Galadria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2002, 09:48 AM   #213
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

ILLEK(To Verloren) "Indeed, you are quite proficient, yourself." (Sheathes his sword) "Well, we should travel." (Sniffs the air) "A good day for it." (They continue along the mountain plateau until they come to a narrow pass down to a green valley with a river winding in it. There is a figure coming toward them, and he hesitates.) "Beware. Let us hide until we know what kind of traveeler that we meet."
Attalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2002, 04:25 PM   #214
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

OOC>>I love having only 4 classes
Verloren
Verloren held her breath and kept her hand on Isak as the figure drew nearer ~Damn, why can't we just kill it?~ Illek's face was blank, but his eyes were wary, intent upon the creature. She followed his example, gripping the hilt of Isak hard.
Old 09-03-2002, 06:51 PM   #215
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

OOC>> Jen, I posted on your homework thread. IC>>

*The figure that Illek and Verloren see is horrific, being mostly an old, rusty, black cloak floating along with the tatters fluttering in the breeze. What little can be made out of its face seems white and dead. Illek freezes. "Undead," he whispers. I think that is a sending of..." he stops, grits his teeth. "Let us remain here in the shadows. It may not see us, as their sight in the daylight is not good."
Old 09-03-2002, 08:05 PM   #216
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

OOC>>> Always happens [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] So much work that I don't have the time and energy left for good posts Please go along if you can think of other quests, Attalus and Galadria... I really don't think I'll be posting much from now on [img]graemlins/verysad.gif[/img]
mistral4543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2002, 08:51 PM   #217
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

OOC>> Gee, Mistral, hope that you are not talking about dropping out for good. Try to post at your own speed, because you and Lady G. are both kinda off on your own. I am in no rush, so, take your time. Please don't make any hasty decisions. Galadria is realy gonna be upset about this. I'm sure that you will get an e-mail from her.
Old 09-04-2002, 11:04 PM   #218
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

OOC>>Mistral, don't stop posting! We are all off on our own, so just post when youre good and ready [img]smile.gif[/img]

Verloren
Verloren flared her nostrils and narrowed her flaming eyes, "Sent from who?" she demanded quietly, "Can we not slay it?" she was getting ready to leap out of their hiding place, swords already half-drawn
Old 09-05-2002, 06:17 AM   #219
Legolas
Jack Burton

OOC: That's right, post at your own pace, and if you think you won't be able to post at all while work is as busy as it is, of course we'll cover for you

IC:Legolas

He had visited other woods in the past, but none of them quite like this one. Thousands of different hues of green sparkled from the leaves, and to the left of him every tree’s colours ranged from red through brown to near blackness. To his other side they were white and yellow, the two types creating a path to lead him on.
The air was full of spirit, and strange yet familiar animals moved just outside of view. The sky was many deep purples, and constantly in motion. Lighter and darker shades moved up on one another to make it seem like a giant heart beating, the heart of the word.
It was all unusual, but so very much alive. And it felt like he did not belong here, in this surprising place.
But the path between the trees led him on.

The floor began sloping downwards, and the elf’s speed increased with every step. He did not look back when he felt the presence, for he felt the bond and knew her. Faster still

After a time, the slope steepened to the point where he was no longer running, but falling. But he knew he was not alone here, that there was another with him. There was no bottom to be seen, the slope ever continuing on. A mist, miles farther down, hid the end of the descent from view.
From those depths, trees and plantlife shot up, past the elf and his love.

Then a gap flew upwards, and suddenly they hung still before it. Monsters, half human, and half bovine, trampled the ground and knocked down the trees surrounding the glade. On the white, right side, side, many-tentacled beings hunted and killed wildlife for no apparent reason. The reddish trees to the left were sparser here, many lying on the ground, dying. The ground was upturned here, but in the distance, far out into those monster-made plains, stood a citadel of wood.
As he watched, it moved closer. Before the main gate stood a man-sized cross, and something was draped over it.
The ranger took a step in its direction, and movement along the slope began anew. The elf caught a glimpse of his friend’s boneless skin before he dropped back into his own body, sitting not quite alone by a shrinking fire.
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 09:16 AM   #220
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

ILLEK (To Verloren, grabbing her arm tightly) No! Do not kill it. That will tell her where we are. That is the reason that she sends them out. They have no power to hurt, but to see, and if one of them is killed, there she will be! I have no idea what things it is searching for, but I ... and you... may be some of them."