Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2002, 09:32 AM   #211
Deathbringer

Argh! Everyone is beating me up. I have a terrible hangover, yet people are kicking me, kneeing me, feeding me pure ethonol and guaging my eyes out left right and center. Oh and thanks to you guys, I probably wont be able to have kids now.

[ 11-10-2002, 09:34 AM: Message edited by: Deathbringer ]

Old 11-10-2002, 09:35 AM   #212
Deathbringer

When will the pain end!?....

Old 11-10-2002, 09:37 AM   #213
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Deathbringer:
Argh! Everyone is beating me up. I have a terrible hangover, yet people are kicking me, kneeing me, feeding me pure ethonol and guaging my eyes out left right and center. Oh and thanks to you guys, I probably wont be able to have kids now.
Awww Db i wasnŽt trying to be mean. I was trying to cure your blindness [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] . Maybe I should give crimson a [img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img] for being mean to you though [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-10-2002, 09:43 AM   #214
Deathbringer

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
quote:
Awww Db i wasnŽt trying to be mean. I was trying to cure your blindness [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] . Maybe I should give crimson a [img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img] for being mean to you though [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]willow.. is that you?... I can't see.. *takes a drink of his coffee and collapses* ARHH!! PURE ETHONOL! *manages to force out the words: wack them good*

Old 11-10-2002, 09:49 AM   #215
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
willow.. is that you?... I can't see.. *takes a drink of his coffee and collapses* ARHH!! PURE ETHONOL! *manages to force out the words: wack them good*
Awww you poor thing. Crimson? Be a darlin and come over here for a sec [img]smile.gif[/img] . [img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] . Hmmm Db maybe if I remove this duct tape from your head youŽd be able to see better? Or is that toilet paper wrapped around it? [img]tongue.gif[/img] LS did you wrap Db in toilet paper? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-10-2002, 09:52 AM   #216
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
quote:
quote:
Awww Db i wasnŽt trying to be mean. I was trying to cure your blindness [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] . Maybe I should give crimson a [img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img] for being mean to you though [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]willow.. is that you?... I can't see.. *takes a drink of his coffee and collapses* ARHH!! PURE ETHONOL! *manages to force out the words: wack them good*[/QUOTE]Ethanol eh...I prefer 2-methyl propan-2-ol myself...

Still to each his own...

*sips at this glass of 2-methyl propan-2-ol*
Old 11-10-2002, 09:58 AM   #217
CrimsonKing
The Magister

Quote:
quote:
Awww Db i wasnŽt trying to be mean. I was trying to cure your blindness [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] . Maybe I should give crimson a [img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img] for being mean to you though [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]But I was only following what everyone else was doing. Why single out me?
I was a [img]graemlins/littleangel.gif[/img] until you lot corrupted me! [img]smile.gif[/img]

O come on! Everyone else is doing it!
But...!

*Runs for live*
Nooooooo! Not the stick!

[ 11-10-2002, 10:02 AM: Message edited by: CrimsonKing ]
Old 11-10-2002, 10:02 AM   #218
WillowIX
Apophis

Because youŽre the only one in here [img]tongue.gif[/img] IŽve already given LS several whacks. And Kaltia? IŽll let Atty boy handle that. And you see I promised CD not to whack him anymore so IŽll have to leave that to Kaltia. That leaves you [img]tongue.gif[/img] Of course I could start whacking Db but I think heŽs had enough.
Old 11-10-2002, 10:03 AM   #219
CrimsonKing
The Magister

Oh crud!

*Hides in cupboard*

And I'm not coming out until you promise not to hit me!

[ 11-10-2002, 10:07 AM: Message edited by: CrimsonKing ]
Old 11-10-2002, 10:06 AM   #220
Deathbringer

Eyesight slowly returning... hhmmmm... revenge is at hand. Time to settle the score.. *Notices a beer bottle that has been roasting in the sun and drags himself over to it* But first... *opens bottle*