Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-02-2002, 04:43 PM   #201
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

ILLEK (To Verloren) "As my Princess commands. We shall dance all the better for having an audience, do you not think?" (They dance on, and the grig watches.)
Attalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2002, 04:48 PM   #202
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

SIR BLANDAMOUR (To Castor, incredulously)) "A bard? Conspiring to kidnap me? Well, I give them leave to try. We have a companion to find, so if you would like to tag along, you may. But, you, and your servant, are with us on sufferance. One false move, and you will be out. Or dead, mayhap. I have duties to do and will not let anyone stand in the way."
Old 09-02-2002, 05:16 PM   #203
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Verloren
Verloren smiled and nodded. Her step had become lighter since they had first started, and the dulcimer picked up in tempo. The grig watched happily, clapping her hands in time to the music, and applauded loudly for her little hands when it was over. Verloren plopped down on the grass, out of breath. She grabbed Illek's hand and pulled him down next to her, "Wasn't that exhilerating? It feels good to dance again," her face was glowing with happiness.

The night was obviously late, but she was not tired. She made herself comfortable on Illek's shoulder(much to his surprise), and let the grig light in her hand, where it did a little dance of its own.

OOC>>Everyone, school starts tomorrow, so i won't be able to post that often, maybe a few times a week. Please keep Verloren safe
Old 09-02-2002, 05:53 PM   #204
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

OOC>> Don't worry, Jen, since she's off on her own, you just post at your own rate, and I'll keep up. IC>
ILLEK (As Verloren rests her head trustingly on his shoulder, a nagging voice starts within his head, and surprisingly, it seems that another answers it.)
Nagging Voice: Now, you know what you have to do.
Other Voice: Suppose that I don't choose to?
Nagging Voice: Choice? When did you get the idea that you have a choice?
Other Voice: I have choices. After all, here I am alone. Who is to bid me nay?
Nagging Voice: Yes, but what will happen if she hears about it? Will you work for her again? Will she invoke the geas?
Other Voice: She knows naught. I might not have ever found her. It was merely on the off=chance that I did.
Nagging Voice: Well, what if she comes to hear?
Other Voice: How could she? No-one saw us meet, or leave. I know that she has divining powers, but how could she see us? No, this choice is mine, alone. Leave me be.

All Verloren notices is that he seems preoccupied.
Old 09-02-2002, 06:18 PM   #205
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Verloren
She glanced up at Illek's face; he seemed to be in deep thought about something. She was almost tempted to wave her hand in front of his face, but figured that might be rude. Instead, she grabbed Isak and drew random things in the dirt with its point. The fire gave a loud pop, sending embers everywhere. One haphazardly landed on her sword, causing it to light up and crackle protectivley, causing a shock to go through her body. With a yelp she dropped her sword and elbowed Illek in the side, almost knocking him over. She blushed furiously and apologized, then started to laugh as she pulled him back up. ~This night might actually turn out to be fun~ she thought happily.
Lady Blue03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2002, 06:25 PM   #206
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

ILLEK (He is startled, as well he might be, and springs to his feet. Once he is sure that everything is all right, he sits back down.) "Pardon me, Princess, I fear that I was boring you."
Old 09-02-2002, 06:30 PM   #207
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Verlore
She grinned cheekily at him, "Not at all, everybody needs time for their thoughts," she rubbed her shocked hand and stood up, retrieving both Isak and Isan, "I think I will practice some sword play, would you like to join me? Better to practice on something that fights back," she winked.
Old 09-02-2002, 06:44 PM   #208
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

ILLEK "Indeed, Princess, if you would desire to practice with your blades, I could be your foil. (Pulls out an icy blue rapier.) "I'll warrent you'll not cut me, nor I, you."
Old 09-02-2002, 07:08 PM   #209
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Verloren
Regards his rapier curiously, then hefts her swords to hold them steady in front of her face, "Aye, I will not cut you. It would likely be fatal, especially if it is Isak," she gives the lightning sword a little shake, then shifts into her fighting stance, "If you are ready, then make the 1st move. I warn you that my style is not what you would call normal...remember my sword dance? Thats what its like," she narrowed ehr eyes and waited.
Old 09-02-2002, 07:29 PM   #210
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

ILLEK(He wraps his cloak around his arm to serve as a makeshift shield. He seems to attack her, but none of the cuts strike home, though it seems they should. His parries are swift, also. He seems surrounded by a whirl of ice-blue blade.)