Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-25-2002, 03:57 PM   #201
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Alright, 1st, language. don't post the word sh!t please. Second, so what if you got a thread locked? Am i supposed to give a damn since it wqas OFFENSIVE to me? Sorry, I just can't seem to muster up the pity you want. Now get lost, you're giving me a head-ache.

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 08-25-2002, 04:06 PM   #202
whacky
Emerald Dragon

Im not asking for pity and secondly incase you didnt know and didnt read all thats been happening between me, CD and Sir M has been really good fun nothing serious, that included fun with you too with the inclusion of the thread, and you have no right to ask me to leave, i have as much right to be on this forum as you have and im not violating any rule either, i'm not easily angered but now i really must change my opinions about you, 'nuff said!
Old 08-25-2002, 04:09 PM   #203
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

*looks questioningly at whacky* Hey man, dont worry; dont take it personally; it was locked so ppl wouldnt spam in it; not because you made it. *grin* we'll have to post in the RP forumn. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Seriously, dont take it so hard; we WERE only playin around after all.
Old 08-25-2002, 04:11 PM   #204
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by whacky:
Im not asking for pity and secondly incase you didnt know and didnt read all thats been happening between me, CD and Sir M has been really good fun nothing serious, that included fun with you too with the inclusion of the thread, and you have no right to ask me to leave, i have as much right to be on this forum as you have and im not violating any rule either, i'm not easily angered but now i really must change my opinions about you, 'nuff said!
Whacky, do I look like i CARE about how you think of me? Your topic was insulting and yes, I have read what's going on with you, Sir M and Cal, but i am suddenly supposed to like you after you posted that topic? I think not and I'm grateful memmy locked it. Now, as has been said before, get lost.

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 08-25-2002, 04:12 PM   #205
Link
Jack Burton

Hm.. seems like nine pages of nonsense to me [img]smile.gif[/img] I like it

Goal: Beijing 2008
Old 08-25-2002, 04:14 PM   #206
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
YAY, A ZELDA FAN! WUV YA HUNNY! (sorry, not many people here play Zelda)

Old 08-25-2002, 04:15 PM   #207
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
quote:
YAY, A ZELDA FAN! WUV YA HUNNY! (sorry, not many people here play Zelda)[/QUOTE]I do.....
*cries in corner*
Old 08-25-2002, 04:15 PM   #208
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Stop freaking out Whacky. Your thread got closed, so what. The mods don't "turn on you", so calm down dude

In the meantime, whatever u guys r doing i wanna b part of it! Explain please [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-25-2002, 04:16 PM   #209
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:
quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
quote:
YAY, A ZELDA FAN! WUV YA HUNNY! (sorry, not many people here play Zelda)[/QUOTE]I do.....
*cries in corner*
[/QUOTE]Oh, I'm sorry, Siggy, I wuv ya too [img]smile.gif[/img] And SomeGuy, if I see him...

Old 08-25-2002, 04:17 PM   #210
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
Stop freaking out Whacky. Your thread got closed, so what. The mods don't "turn on you", so calm down dude

In the meantime, whatever u guys r doing i wanna b part of it! Explain please [img]smile.gif[/img]
Hi Jen, have you read the Peasant rebellion on page 2 of the GD forum and Charge of chaos 1 as well?
Basically, we are the dark side of Spam!