Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-28-2004, 06:41 AM   #191
Sythe
Ra

Androw nods "All right then. Ulest, Bio and myself shall go the taverns and the rest of you search Bakilas's room. And Keal if the group finds anything relay the information to Bio so he can tell us.
Old 07-29-2004, 08:33 PM   #192
Keal

"Alright, let's go!"
Keal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004, 10:21 PM   #193
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

OOC: Sorry for the delay guys, uni has been keeping me busy. Also Lauren will not be able to participate for a few weeks.

IC:
Ulest, Bio & Androw
As you step into the Slain Dragon Tavern you are immediatly overcome by the smell of sweat and ale. As you look around the tavern you see a human bartender, 3 dwarves sitting together at a table, a pair of humans throwing dice, and another two humans sitting together in deep discussion.

Alatariel, Keal & Mithval
As you enter the Gambling Soldier Inn you see Alcibiades awaiting you in the waiting room. You also see an old woman standing behind the counter. "Yes? Are you here for a room?"
shadowhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 06:43 AM   #194
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Deciding noone in this lot is familiar, Ulest walks up to the bartender and starts "Have you seen a man, calls himself Bakilas. About my height, has a ... " Ulest stops talking as he notices that the bartender is just coldly looking at him without a response. He turns to the Bio and Androw and says "I might as well order, as it seems I have to. We'll be gone soon enough." Turning back to the bartender Ulest orders "A mead mug, if you please" the bartender, now a lot friendlier, grabs a mug, and pours mead from the barrel behind. "Twenty silver" he says holding the mug. Ulest takes out a gold piece and says "This gold piece is the smallest I have. I'll need the rest." The bartender lays down the mug and takes a bunch of coins from his apron pocket and starts counting. "So did you see a man who calls himself Bakilas Lamort?" Ulest asks. "Mighten I've. He's been 'ere las' night. Meetin' someone." the bartender answers and hands Ulest the mug and eighty silver. Ulest takes the silver and asks "Would you remember who he was meeting?" and takes a gulp from the mug. "A tall man, but he left soon after the meetin'." he holds out a hand but Ulest asks another question "Did Bakilas stay, or leave as well?" The bartender thinks for a bit and says "He left shortly after." Ulest gives him twenty silver for the mead and turns to walk away. "They've most likely gone together, but not at the same time. What do you think we should do next?"
Old 08-03-2004, 12:41 PM   #195
Keal

Keal walks in and sees the woman,"Yes, we're looking for the room of a Bakilas Lamort, a man a little shorter than me, and a mage."
The lady replies,"Yes, he left this morning, he should be coming back in a few hours, why don't you come back then."
"No thanks, ma'am. Could you tell us where his room is?
"Why, it's on the top floor, room #242."
"Thanks!" Keal says as he walks over to the others "Follow me." Keal says as he runs up to the top floor and sneaks his way to the door.
Keal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 01:37 PM   #196
Elhardo
The Magister

Alcibiades turns to Keal,
"Be careful friend, I doubt that room is entirely safe. I spoke to some of the locals in the bar area before you arrived, a couple of old drunks commented on seeing who they described as looking like the man we are looking for this morning . Although I have not met this Bakilas, so would be unsure to his exact physical appearance, the man they described left early with a cloak and sack, and appeared to be wary of other people at the bar..It is likey Bakilas suspects he is being hunted now, and my senses tell me that room is trapped."

Alcibiades examines the lock on the door..
"Hmmm there is definately something here, maybe several, I suggest you get in touch with your brother Keal, see what he has discovered, while Mithvail, Atariel and I disable these traps, there may still be clues in this room.."

Alci turns back to the lock, "Now if I can just....." *Click* "Not bad work, not bad at all, but there are still more"
Elhardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2004, 09:10 PM   #197
shadowhound

Ulest, Bio & Androw
The bartender yelled out to Ulest, "I just remembered something. The man Bakilas was meeting with looks familier somehow, but I am sure that he is not from around here. He looked very confident though."

Alatariel, Keal, Alcibiades & Mithval
As you enter the room you notice that it has been cleared out, the draws have been thrown open and everything that was in them has been taken. A note rests on the desk; "Have had to leave town in hurry, the gold I owe for the room can be found with a merchant called Franchines in the merchant guild."

There seems to be nothing else of interest until you notice a book that has fallen down the side of the bed.

OOC: Since I am currently working on an assignment I will tell you what is contained in Bakilas' notebook later. For now assume that it can not be opened.

[ 08-03-2004, 11:35 PM: Message edited by: shadowhound ]
Old 08-03-2004, 09:43 PM   #198
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

"Thank you for the help." Ulest couldn't wait to get out of the tavern. "Now, I'm very opened to suggestions."
OOC: shadowhound, you typed Mithval twice, in the first group it's Androw, not Mithval.
OOC2: the thing two posts ago actually works
Old 08-03-2004, 11:36 PM   #199
shadowhound

Quote:
Originally posted by Bozos of Bones:
OOC: shadowhound, you typed Mithval twice, in the first group it's Androw, not Mithval.
OOC2: the thing two posts ago actually works
OOC: Fixed the mistake, what thing worked?

[ 08-03-2004, 11:37 PM: Message edited by: shadowhound ]
Old 08-04-2004, 06:44 AM   #200
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

OOC: read my talk with the bartender post, note the money exchanging hands.