Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-24-2002, 09:08 PM   #191
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Sure no problem Whacky. Tommaro it is. I don't know when I'm gonna get on though. :\

But if I'm on when you are, we can continue. Otherwise it will have to wait. So, just the next time we are both on. Okay?

Good night!
Old 08-24-2002, 09:11 PM   #192
Legolas
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Mandorallen:
Yeah, thats what I mean Legolas. With all of his Pikemen advancing, he, obviously couldn't use shields. If he had more in reserves he could have them use them though.

Thanx agian.

You seem to just jump in helping out all the time.
No problem. I've nothing better to do than playing the unofficial umpire
Well, unless you count sleeping as something better [img]tongue.gif[/img]

EDIT: You know what, I think I'll get some sleep anyway [img]smile.gif[/img]
Don't wait for me when you continue this, I'm sure you can take care of most issues easily enough, and I'm certain it's more fun if you can get to posting straight away

[ 08-25-2002, 06:20 AM: Message edited by: Legolas ]
Old 08-24-2002, 09:16 PM   #193
whacky
Emerald Dragon

Ok Sir M bye, see ya tomorrow, dont worry we'll continue this tomorrow!
Awww legolas im sorry, but i really have to sleep, i havent slept for like 28 hours, i cant take this anymore, dont worry though when we're all ready we could continue it tomorrow with you being the umpire!

[ 08-24-2002, 09:18 PM: Message edited by: whacky ]
Old 08-25-2002, 12:11 AM   #194
Deathbringer

*yawn* ah! good morning all, nice day for pilliging something isn't it?

Old 08-25-2002, 01:03 PM   #195
Deathbringer

Oi Whacky! message from Kaltia: "In the Charge of Chaos can you inform him I'll not even be able to thread what's left of him through the eye of a needle!"
- lol Your lucky 'cos Kaltia is having problems connecting to IW at the moment

Old 08-25-2002, 02:54 PM   #196
Kaltia
Jack Burton

i'M BAAAAAAAACK, WHACKS! Donut-legitimate carbon/oxygen based gas launched at that *&*&£ Whacky! *sighs* I'll have to get another commander, whacks, shame; you were doing great until you breathed.

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 08-25-2002, 02:57 PM   #197
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Oi, whacks, new from the front line, as heard by the town criers:
"LOLTH ORDERS HER CHILDREN BACK TO THE UNDERDARK!"
"tAKHISIS AND TIAMAT TEAM UP WITH THE PLATINIUM FATHER TO PUT WHACKY'S ARMY DOWN!"
"HOARDS OF PISSED-OFF DRAGONS OVER TAKE WHACKY'S LANDS!"
"DARLANTIAN AND AURORA DESTROY HALF OF WHACKY'S ARMY!"
"SCREAMS OF PAIN HEARD AS KALTIA SHOWS WHACKY WHY SHE'S THE NUMBER 1 TORTURER!"
"DEMOGORGON DESTROYED BY BAATEZU PRINCE!"
Once you've worked out who/what I mean, bye bye!

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 08-25-2002, 03:04 PM   #198
Kaltia
Jack Burton

And leave Calaethis alone, you idiot. [img]graemlins/whipitgood.gif[/img]

Old 08-25-2002, 03:06 PM   #199
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Mandorallen:
**As Sir Mandorallen watches he grows more and more vexed. Assasins came out of nowhere and slew almost twice thier number. Luckly they lost quite a few of their own. Then right afterward Ninjas sneak past his pikemen killing many. The last wasn't so bad as the Ninjas lost so many it most likely wansn't worth it, but that was beside the point.**

**The main battle was a good as over, with Whacky's pikemen all but obliterated. But that was not enough. Many more enimies are still present. And Sir Mandorallen had lost a good deal of men. He signaled for the cavalry to attack. Three archers with bows, nearly as tall as they were fired flamming arrows to signify the attack.**

**Sir Mandorallen grimiced. He would have sent an Asha'man to send the message, but they were too busy at Domoni(sp) Wells to help. The arrows would do, however. Soon behind Whacky's forces horses could be seen. Many horses. 5000 heavy calvary, almost immune to arrows came riding up the cliff straight into Whacky's archers. Also nearly three thousand of Calaethis's calvary were there, the only ones left from the feint attack on the flanks.**

**Sir Mandorallen grinned. Today was going to be a good day.**
Followed by a Prince of the Baatezu, Takhisis and Tiamat tha mammoth, 5-headed dragons, a horde of pissed off silver beastie and Kaltia riding a gold with a dragonlance firmly in hand and a portable rack behind the saddle. I'm not in a good mood.

Old 08-25-2002, 03:54 PM   #200
whacky
Emerald Dragon

Sorry Kaltia i'm not gonna post shit in this forum anymore, i didnt know that i was posting spam and i've already got my first ever locked thread and it hurts a lot, but if you really want to wage war like me and sir m did come to the roleplaying forum, i dont like to be warned twice neither should you, mind you dont take advantage of the leniency of mods at IW i've seen mods which are much more strict and people really really hate it when they turn on them, so stop the crap and lets take it to the RP forum where it really belongs! Thank you!