Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-2002, 12:04 PM   #191
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

All right, Kaltia, is this the thread I'm supposed to officiate on? Hmm, I don't know this Caelethis, but it seems to me that marrying a boy that talks about seppuku is tantemount to insanity. And, BTW, what is wrong with our family? Attalus, when I took Viconia to the mall, she bought a stunning black lace teddy, I can't think why. BTW, she looked like she had a hickey on her neck, though it's hard to tell with her complexion. Would you know anything about that?
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 09-15-2002, 12:08 PM   #192
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:
All right, Kaltia, is this the thread I'm supposed to officiate on? Hmm, I don't know this Caelethis, but it seems to me that marrying a boy that talks about seppuku is tantemount to insanity. And, BTW, what is wrong with our family? Attalus, when I took Viconia to the mall, she bought a stunning black lace teddy, I can't think why. BTW, she looked like she had a hickey on her neck, though it's hard to tell with her complexion. Would you know anything about that?
but no, I thoguht I as the priest...fine you win...I guess there's no room in this world for one man and his melon suit...
Old 09-15-2002, 12:08 PM   #193
Kaltia
Jack Burton

It may be insanity, but he's my likkle snuggly bear *cuddles Calaethis*
Mum, i thought I heard Viconia saw she was buying the teddy-bear for Piestrider-apprently he looked lonely

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 09-15-2002, 12:09 PM   #194
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

*glances around embaresed* Seppuku... this is a DROW you want me to marry... didn't you ever visit the underdark? oh, techiniacally niether did I... *cough* erm... Drow use WHIPS. WHIPS ARE BAD. they HURT. I dont like pain, I'm not a sadist [img]tongue.gif[/img] lol, now I sound like a whimp... I'd rather hunt dragons then get flogged... erm, G, may I call you "G"? or "Lady G"? [img]tongue.gif[/img] hehe. well, Lady G... I dont think I'm ready for marriage... ut these ppl here seem to think... (A). *cough* erm.. if you ARE gonna officate, can you do me a favour? it concerns one of the vowes.... can you "put" this one in? please? "This wedding shalt not be consumated ever!, or at until the couple are no longer addolescents" thanks I'm not ready to be a father yet. btw, do I get to call you "mummy" [img]tongue.gif[/img] since Att's gonna addopt Kat [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-15-2002, 12:12 PM   #195
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Don't talk to my mother like that, you! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
*cuddles Calthy again-the heating ran out yesterday*
Old 09-15-2002, 12:16 PM   #196
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:
quote:
but no, I thoguht I as the priest...fine you win...I guess there's no room in this world for one man and his melon suit... [/QUOTE]No, no, Sigling...you can...errrm....You can be the one who throws bubbles//confetti over us!
Old 09-15-2002, 12:25 PM   #197
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Err, I think she got that when she ran into a door, yeah, that was it...
Old 09-15-2002, 12:27 PM   #198
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Poor Vico...I hope you treated her like the doctor you are, daddy?
Old 09-15-2002, 12:32 PM   #199
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Yes, daughter, I applied all sorts of healing salves to it. Tough little er, bruise. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-15-2002, 12:35 PM   #200
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Poor Vico....nice to know you are such a gentleman
Galadria, it'll totally innocent...honest! See how honourable daddy is? *looks completely innocent then runs off after Calthy*