Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-30-2003, 10:45 AM   #11
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
Just to be the whiney baby of the forum today...ummm is it fair to call this the "American Way of dealing..."? Sounds like one spoiled little girl's way of dealing with things. (yeah at 20 I still consider her a little girl )

Are there no Euro-people who do stupid things?
Raised spoiled, selfish, and subsequently stupid. I don't think she has any idea what kind of money she's going to be held responsible for. If I were her parents, I'd make her earn some of it at menial labor for a year. NO SPENDING MONEY! NO COLLEGE FUN! I'd also make her wear Wal-Mart clothes for that year and sell off her current wardrobe, not to mention drive a beater instead of a BMW. After that, let her work her way through the rest of school.
Old 04-30-2003, 11:03 AM   #12
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Just to be the whiney baby of the forum today...ummm is it fair to call this the "American Way of dealing..."? Sounds like one spoiled little girl's way of dealing with things. (yeah at 20 I still consider her a little girl )

Umm.... I thought the "American Way of dealing..." meant the overwhelming government response. Oh well, whine away MagiK.
Old 04-30-2003, 11:26 AM   #13
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

I thought the American way of dealing with something was to bomb the crap out of the place.
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge
Old 04-30-2003, 12:01 PM   #14
MagiK

LOL TL heheh guess there are a couple of ways to look at the whole issue [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-30-2003, 12:43 PM   #15
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:

Well you would know from posting all those EU threads. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

On topic, I agree with what has been said above by MagiK. Silly little spoiled girl.
Old 04-30-2003, 01:00 PM   #16
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

About the title of this thread: it was meant to be a jest. I would say that the Euro way is spending months on something that can be done in a matter of minutes. And the American way probably lies closer to using a Cruise Missile where a pocket knife would suffice
Of course, if anyone is serieusly offended, I'll ask the mods to edit it.
Old 04-30-2003, 01:02 PM   #17
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:

Eeerm... yeah... look no further.
Old 04-30-2003, 01:11 PM   #18
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
quote:

Eeerm... yeah... look no further. [/QUOTE]*raises hand gloomily*
Accomplice-in-crime....

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 04-30-2003, 01:20 PM   #19
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer128:
About the title of this thread: it was meant to be a jest. I would say that the Euro way is spending months on something that can be done in a matter of minutes. And the American way probably lies closer to using a Cruise Missile where a pocket knife would suffice.
Nice. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Old 04-30-2003, 01:24 PM   #20
pritchke
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

As stupid as her prank was. She should get of light for several reasons
1. 1st offence based on stupidity
2. She turned herself in, meaning she realized the consequence of her actions was serious.
3. This event will likely deter her from future acts of stupidity.

I see her getting jail time at home, community service, and checking in with a parole officer. I don't see her as a dangerous delinquent. Sending her to jail would not protect the public and just be a waste of money. As for setting examples than set them using real dangerous criminals.