Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-01-2003, 07:31 AM   #11
Gandar
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Just wait till they try to make you breakfast in bed!!! Or try to fix your car the next time they hear you complain about how it runs. Somehow my two oldest boys when they were 5 & 4, loosened all my lug nuts and two wheels fell off when I backed out of the driveway. They heard me tell my wife about having a flat tire, so they decided to fix it so I wouldn't have any more flats. I was an hour late for work, but I just couldn't bring myself to let them know I was mad, and by the time I got to work I was laughing about it!!
Old 03-01-2003, 07:44 AM   #12
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

ahh yes, kids. at first they'll make you angry but after a while thinking what they done make you laugh.
Old 03-01-2003, 01:16 PM   #13
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

ROFLMAO [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]
Old 03-01-2003, 05:41 PM   #14
Moiraine
Anubis

Quote:
Originally posted by Kakero:
ahh yes, kids. at first they'll make you angry but after a while thinking what they done make you laugh.
Yes, a very LONG while, like 20 years ... and then you can get your revenge, telling their pranks to their own children.
Old 03-01-2003, 05:47 PM   #15
Charlie
Lord Ao

Man that's cute. Terrifying but cute. Personally I'd have buried em in the back yard. [img]smile.gif[/img]
[img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/england1.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />One Love, Peace. [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/pissr.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/piss.gif\" alt=\" - \" />
Old 03-01-2003, 07:50 PM   #16
The.Relic
Red Dragon

I don't know what it was, but yesterday when I clicked on "here" I got the first pic of the messy toilet, an immediate pop up about "you are being monitored" or some such, and then my pc locked up and I had to manually reboot.
I know how you feel though. Before my son Bryce turned 2 years old, I used to get called home from work at least once a week for about two months because he was flushing his blocks, action figures, etcetera down the toilet. Which of course after a couple or three number twos by other members of the family led to the inevitable "Bryce plugged up the toilet again! HELP"! What a pleasure rushing home pulling the toilet and putting in the bathtub to dig through all the yuck to get it cleared out. Oh the memories.

[ 03-01-2003, 07:55 PM: Message edited by: The.Relic ]
Old 03-01-2003, 10:42 PM   #17
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Apologies, the.relic. The popup was a geocities ad; they won't let me link to pictures directly, so I had to create a tiny HTML page. Blame them for any crashes

And unfortunately, the poor guy came down with a nasty cold with a high fever that night, so I haven't even really been able to give him any punishment. Although he did have to run the noisy carpet cleaner for a while... he hates loud noises.

In a side twist, we're planning on updating the decorations in the basement to include a line of the kids' hand prints going around the room. Talk about mixed messages... you can paint on the walls when you can, but not when you can't. Ah, well. We're getting the dangerous materials out of the way and it shouldn't be a problem in the future.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.