Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2002, 11:37 PM   #11
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Gabriel:
Ladyzekke I am online I just and not listed as such. Thank you for your comments.
No.5- Is about life. If the after life has no time then it could me that you already exist there even before you are born. So if where you end up it decided before you live do you have any choice as to how you life goes?
It a how predetimed fate thing.. Something that I thought when reading up of religion.
The side note in brackets is that if you get married and your other half dies and you re-marry later on. What happens once you die and both you other halfs are they with you?

Nanobyte it is interesting that you find it suggestive......
*puppy eyes* What do you mean Gabriel?
Old 11-08-2002, 11:39 PM   #12
Nanobyte

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

Memnoch wears pink frilly undies. In his brothel-mobile.

No way!! Really? Oh please do tell, and give details! [/QUOTE]Curiosity killed the KFG.. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 11-08-2002, 11:44 PM   #13
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
quote:

Memnoch wears pink frilly undies. In his brothel-mobile.

No way!! Really? Oh please do tell, and give details! [/QUOTE]But I'm sworn to secrecy.
Old 11-09-2002, 12:27 AM   #14
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
You are thinking in pretty, uh...esoteric ways tonight, there Gabe. Any reason for that? Or are you just up way too late? [img]smile.gif[/img] [/QB]
What do you mean tonight, I alway think like this. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Nanobyte:
I mean [blank] could easliy mean hair:

Why is it women always fondle the guys [hair] when [hugging] in [movies] and [books]. I mean I had my [hair] fondled when [hugging] and [washing] and I didn't find it any better. Does it improve [hugging] and [washing] or does it not even work at all?

Quote:
[QBWell I guess we all have our different thoughts and beliefs on that subject Gabriel. I personally believe that we did exist before we were born, and that in some ways our life is pre-destined to have certain aspects in it, but I also believe that it is a test, and how we choose certain roads and react to certain things makes a difference. So in some ways it is already written, and in some ways we can still make a difference depending on what we choose to do. I don't think we are helpless, and are stuck with a certain fate, we are free to strive for another path if we are determined enough. [img]smile.gif[/img] [/QB]
I see not all choices matter only some..... You haven't read Night Watch by
Terry Pratchet latey have you

As for beliefs, that is not what I believe just something I think about... I'm not sure what I believe.

Anyway, Does Memnoch wear anything else but the pink frilly undies.. I mean...er... I shouldn't really be asking that should I?
Old 11-09-2002, 12:29 AM   #15
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Anyway, Does Memnoch wear anything else but the pink frilly undies.. I mean...er... I shouldn't really be asking that should I?
Oh my, the things one could answer here...and this is a family zone...so *bites tongue soundly and giggles*
Old 11-09-2002, 12:34 AM   #16
Nanobyte

Quote:
quote:
I mean [blank] could easliy mean hair:

Why is it women always fondle the guys [hair] when [hugging] in [movies] and [books]. I mean I had my [hair] fondled when [hugging] and [washing] and I didn't find it any better. Does it improve [hugging] and [washing] or does it not even work at all?
[/QUOTE]It's suggesting something, hair or otherwise
Old 11-09-2002, 12:48 AM   #17
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
It's suggesting something, hair or otherwise
It not suggesting anything only asking if doing [blank] improves [blank] and [blank] nothing dirty about that right
Old 11-09-2002, 01:12 AM   #18
Nanobyte

Quote:
quote:
It's suggesting something, hair or otherwise
It not suggesting anything only asking if doing [blank] improves [blank] and [blank] nothing dirty about that right [/QUOTE]You're like my English teacher, on a whole other subject.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-09-2002, 03:52 AM   #19
Davros
Takhisis Follower

I am reading The Night Watch at the moment, and i have spent an hour or two at the Rijksmuseum looking at the painting. Terry is obviously a supporter of the 2nd Amendment - I am sure my good friend Magik will stumble across that tidbit sooner or later - not that I hold anthing against Terry - he writes good books