Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-01-2003, 03:16 AM   #11
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Iron_Ranger:
quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
quote:
Originally posted by Iron_Ranger:
Hey I got a question, is this going to open back up when the next campaign in Syria, or North Korea or where ever ts might be?

I am sure there is going to be at least one more military campaign..
Don't be a smart ass. [/QUOTE] Smart ass?

I wasnt trying to be a smart ass, the forum closed after we got down in Afghanistan and reopened when the Iraqi campaign began. I was wondering if it was going to do a repete or stay closed.
[/QUOTE]Perhaps it is the highlighted text that Z is objecting to dude - just one more throwaway line looking to get a rise from the anti-war / anti-unilateralists?
Old 05-01-2003, 09:00 AM   #12
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Davros:

I wasnt trying to be a smart ass, the forum closed after we got down in Afghanistan and reopened when the Iraqi campaign began. I was wondering if it was going to do a repete or stay closed. [/qb]
Perhaps it is the highlighted text that Z is objecting to dude - just one more throwaway line looking to get a rise from the anti-war / anti-unilateralists? [/QB][/QUOTE]

All I did was say what I was honestly thinking. I am sure there will be one more large military campaign and all I was doing is asking if the forum will be reopened for it.

If that upsets you...Well sorry I guess.
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge
Iron_Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2003, 09:32 AM   #13
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Didn't upset me at all "Iron Rummy" [img]smile.gif[/img] so no apology necessary here. I was merely speculating what it might have been that got that strong reaction out of Z.
Old 05-01-2003, 09:52 AM   #14
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
Didn't upset me at all "Iron Rummy" [img]smile.gif[/img] so no apology necessary here. I was merely speculating what it might have been that got that strong reaction out of Z.
Iron Rummy huh? According to the Political Quiz in GD I am dead even with Powell.

Edit- Thought I would mention I am aware that the Irom Rummy remark was because of the so called 'through away' (even though it wasnt really a through away) and not neccarily political views.

[ 05-01-2003, 09:57 AM: Message edited by: Iron_Ranger ]
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge
Iron_Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2003, 07:33 AM   #15
Donut
Jack Burton

I too will miss this forum. It's full of real gems. Where will I get my laughs now!
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Donut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2003, 10:03 AM   #16
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

I'm sure you are perfectly witty enough to entertain yourself, Donut.
Old 05-02-2003, 12:46 PM   #17
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Although I rarely post here (I'm not interested in getting my eyebrows singed with flames ) I do like coming in here for all the reasons TL mentioned.