Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-23-2002, 04:20 PM   #11
lroyo

I'm sure that after he made about his fourth million, he really doesn't care what people think about him! If people hate him, he will be known!

Australian politicians tried to stop him coming into Australia, but they didn't succeed!

Old 05-23-2002, 04:32 PM   #12
Sorcerer Alex

Well Grand Ranger, Eminem thrives on this kind of attention - or so it seems. He wants to provoke a reaction and by getting angry, you're playing right into his hands. I fail to see how he managed to get so popular though, in my eyes he has the charisma of a jelly-fish.

Old 05-23-2002, 06:15 PM   #13
Charean
Hathor

I have to agree with most of the posts here, especially with Talthyr. As with most things repugnant, I find it best to leave him alone. I really feel sorry for his mother...

As for his money... I have two words.... Vanilla Ice.

Remember how much money he made and what happened when he was no longer popular... he worked at a sports shop. Which is still where he is last I heard - he may even own one by now. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Some folks spend it as soon as they get it. Even doctors live on credit.
Old 05-23-2002, 06:32 PM   #14
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Emin3m sucks, all popular music sucs, lets just forget about these fools and let them live on, boycott their music and download their songs if you like them for free, see how they'll be, when they've got nothing and are left in a dumster sleeping with a cardboard box for a roof... it's what they deserve, your attention only fuels their passion, which in turn fuels their forture, which is the complete oposite of what you truley want of them, if you are a person of good intentions and good nature...
Old 05-23-2002, 06:35 PM   #15
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Not much of an Eminem fan here (huh! Eminem, how original...)
Eminem - Please Shut Up, Please Shut Up...
[img]tongue.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 05-23-2002, 06:39 PM   #16
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Like I say, you can't spell CRAP without RAP! All Rap is horrible.
Old 05-23-2002, 06:42 PM   #17
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Yeah I know he thrives on this kind of attention. But my guess is that he isnt here at IW and hasnt read this thread [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Anyway, hes too stupid to leave alone. When someone acts this idiotic its just too wide open not to say somthing about him.
Old 05-23-2002, 07:21 PM   #18
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

i like him. i HATE rap, but i like him. he doesnt give a rats a** what people think of him, and he just spills whats on his mind. i tell people what im thinking too, and appreciate when people tell me what THEY are thinking. i think he is an A** in SOME instances, but for the most part, he is like every other rapper who wears baggy pants, sideways hats, ugly nike shoes, a "DOO" rag, etc........all he wants is attention. hell, im more than likely going to move out of America once the children of today are in charge. do to the "child abuse" laws saying you cant spank your children, they turn out like the beloved Eminem, and the other cRAPPERS out there. anyway, just wanted to say that for the most part i dont like him (its rap, he goes somewhat overboard at times, etc) but i do like his no nonsense attitude.
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.rleeermey.com/images/linkbanners/usmcredwhiteblue.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Protector of Elves<br />Slayer of Orcs<br /><br />ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!!<br />I DON\'T FIGHT FOR HONOR, I FIGHT TO WIN!<br />\"One who is a samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night...the fact that he has to die\". <br />-Daidoji Yuzan-<br />16th Century
Old 05-24-2002, 12:28 AM   #19
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Ignorance can beat him...

Unfortunately with you guys exppressing your hatred against him means that he has already succeeded in touching your wants. Besides, Moby dissed him some time ago made a lame ass comment that he didn't even provoke, so I say that is settled. You can't say Moby is an easy target anyway. He is not in the boy-band world and so on, so why bother right? He creates his own music, just like rappers, and rock bands... but then with what I said above stirred him.

I like Eminem. The fact that a lot of people hate him (that's you and some [img]smile.gif[/img] ) a lot love him too (me and some [img]smile.gif[/img] ) but whatever we side, he is hot news to everyone and that is what makes him sell. Sorry to say this but, as long as people, politicians whatever speaks of his name, he is well-known, and will last whether you like it or not. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-24-2002, 12:29 AM   #20
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Morgan_Corbesant:
hell, im more than likely going to move out of America once the children of today are in charge. do to the "child abuse" laws saying you cant spank your children, they turn out like the beloved Eminem, and the other cRAPPERS out there.
Excuse me? Most of the time these people grew up in societies where violence was common place, some of them didnt even have parents to spank them and if they did the parents were more likely to smack the shit out of them. It wasnt the lack of violence that makes people this way its the abundance of it