Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2004, 01:54 PM   #11
dplax
Jack Burton

Plaxica 70/70

His mouth parched he gladly accepted the water the Inquisitor handed him. He drank his share of it then handed the flask to Silt. He flexed his wrists trying to get the circulation going fully again.

"Where did you say that we were going?" - he said turning to face the Inquisitor.
Old 09-29-2004, 03:20 PM   #12
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Vincent Pathfinder

" This look's familiar to me, I think I came through here once with my mother on her way to the Temple of Aerie, she had some busness with some rogue named Eli I think was his name, he is the one that inspired me. I hope someday to be able to thank him, and to look at that marvellous crystal statue they have there as well. " He accepts some water but just swishes it around in his mouth and then spits it out. "Thanks, I needed that."
Old 09-29-2004, 05:25 PM   #13
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

Silt 80/80

Silt wasn't to thirsty, since he was used to long walks and actually quite enjoyed them. That is, when his hands weren't bound like he was a captive who had done something wrong. So he took only a sip of water, wanting to spare as much as possible for the others. He stood then waiting for the inquisitor to answer plaxica's question, and made quite a show of rubbing both his wrists.

[ 09-29-2004, 05:26 PM: Message edited by: RoSs_bg2_rox ]
Old 09-29-2004, 07:10 PM   #14
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

ooc- aah, the group is already leagues and leagues away, while Arcades and Liam have only spent a few moments stalking the wolf :uhoh: Must act quickly [img]smile.gif[/img]

ic- Liam

Liam nodded, then eyed Arcades. "About how long does it take you to change to yourr naturral state, and back again?" he asked, trying to get an idea for their plan of attack.

"Judging frrom what I've been sensing, I highly doubt that the werrewolf crreaturre is frriendly or neutrral in any way. If you trransform now it will brring attention to you, because if we can sense him he can probably sense us. Although he is prrobably alrready awarre of yourr trrue state..." The aristocrat nodded towards the trees. "I plan on stalking the creature through there. I know the terrritorry herre much betterr than he. You may decide what actions you will take."

He padded forward towards the trees, pulling his hood up to shield the sudden physical shift in his face and body.
Old 09-29-2004, 09:19 PM   #15
ArcadesSabboth
Manshoon

"The transformation takes different lengths of time. If I require healing, It takes much longer to shift forms. If I put all my concentration into it, the change can take place fully in about 10 to 15 seconds." Arcades says, following Liam to the edge of the trees and concidering what to do. He could probably act as bait and transform into a battle form when the werewolf is drawn out.

"Stalk the creature, but remain close, i'm going to try luring him out by playing bait. If he knows what I am, he will probably want to attack me in a vulnerable form, or at the very least, my shape could confuse him for a moment and give you the option of attacking him." The disguised dragon makes his way into the woods, staying in the most open areas he can find.

ooc- If Arcades is inflicted any subsequent damage by the werewolf, he should be able to form shift to heal, and lycanthropy shouldnt affect him since he's a magical creature by nature.
Old 09-30-2004, 03:36 PM   #16
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Larry

Larry took the water next, and was refreshed. The ride had been long and boring, and not much talking had been going on. He had nearly fallen asleep in the saddle before they had stopped for a break. He said nothing, but his mind was racing with thoughts and feelings.

OOC>>>Legolas, take us onward at your discretion. I am looking forward to the next phase in this adventure!!!
Old 09-30-2004, 03:43 PM   #17
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Rong Er: To Luylfe

"Wait here and rest over on yonder bed. I shall go and buy the cloak."

Rong left Lyulfe to rest and went downstairs to ask around for the nearest tailor shop. When she came down the stairs, she noticed that nobody was around. It seemed that they all had left, but to where?

Something felt strange about the whole situation, and Rong did not know how she felt about it. Was she glad to be rid of this bunch of mania adventurers and dreamers, or did she now feel left out or missing something that had been right and good. She had no time to ponder this now. She left on her own to find the cloak.

A couple hours later, after shopping at seven different shops that sold cloth and garments, Rong returned with her prize purchase that she was very proud of...having picked it out especially for Luyfule's style.

She entered the room quietly in case he was asleep.
Old 09-30-2004, 03:54 PM   #18
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

The Mage: To Tao

"Enough!!!! I have had enough of you!!!!

The mage of shadow gestured and the flames that were tickling around the room faded, only leaving the one still burning brightly around his uninvited guest.

"I must go see what is happening, but I will not leave you lonely. I think you'll appreciate your new playmate...she is so much like you in cerain ways."

The Mage vanished, leaving nothing but an empty room, and his zu-zu zombie Grey who stood motionless and made no indication that he was even thinking of drawing a bow against her.

Then something hit Tao against the head hard, knocking her forward. Another punch came, but from the front, delivered to the stomach.

OOC>>>Tao, you are being attacked, but your senses do not confirm that it is an invisible stalker. There is nothing in the room that you see that seems menacing, and the attacks are clearly close-range...not missle-type.

You have suffered 4 hp damage physically. Guess what is attacking you and you win a prize. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-30-2004, 07:50 PM   #19
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Lyulfe

Lyulfe was resting peacefully on the bed, his eyes closed as his body slowly restored his depleted magic stores. At the sound of the door easing open he slightly cracked open an eye; its violet orb is hazy, lacking the usual spark of magic. Realising that Rong had returned he sat up, moving more quickly than he had previously.

"Ah, I see you found a cloak. I must thank you for having to put up with me in this state," Lyulfe said, twisting his lips into a wry smile. He stood, his appearance and the cautionary hand placed on the bed's headboard the only signs that all was not right with the elf.

ooc- could I get a description of the cloak, or do you want me to decide that?
Old 10-01-2004, 01:22 AM   #20
dplax
Jack Burton

Andrion Wilgor 45/60

His eyes opened slowly and Andrion started examining his surroundings. He spotted water being handed out among the others. He moved his tongue around in his mouth and tried to speak. But only a whisper came out which none could hear. Not knowing exactly what injuries he had he did not want to move. Yet. Making an effore he managed to say:

"Waaater..."

While waiting to be handed the water his thoughts started racing.

[ 10-01-2004, 01:22 AM: Message edited by: dplax ]
Closed Thread