Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-24-2002, 08:09 PM   #11
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Isaura

Plainly, her sister and Legolas are itching to leave and she is the cause for their delay in departure. Watching their evasive looks, she sighs inwardly ~ Must I always take the burden of the world upon my shoulders? ~ If all that had been said was true - that she was indeed the older of two genuine princesses, then she owed it to her dead parents to assume leadership of the kingdom.

What if it were not true?

Well, then... if I were not a real princess and Sorsha was the one, she will bear the guilt forever. ~ Walking towards Sorsha ~ And if Sorsha and I were both not princesses, then... it would hardly matter which of us took over the rulership. ~ She has reached the waif and her lips part.

Softly, she speaks ~ "Leave if you wish, Sorsha and Legolas. It is obvious why you stay against your wishes, and I..." ~ Voice trembling and unnatural ~ "I will do my best to uphold justice in... our... kingdom." ~ Gently shoving them a little ~ "Go on, before I change my mind."
mistral4543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2002, 09:12 PM   #12
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

LADY GALADRIA (Walks over to where Sorsha and Isaura are, overhears the last bit of the conversation) "Oh, Sorsha, were you leaving? And taking our good Elf with you? Well, go your own way, we'll not hinder you. I am sure that Legolas will keep you from harm. Isaura, if you've a mind to reenter your kingdom, when we've done this little business," (spits at the thought of mere orcs) "We shall go into that. From the things that I hear, the kngdom is in chaos, and would benefit from having an undoubted princess such as yourself on the throne. If you need a champion, well, I am sure that I shall be available." (here she casts an agonized eye to where Eliza is chatting animatedly with Blandamour.)
Galadria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2002, 09:21 AM   #13
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

ELIZA(As they settle down for the night, she as usual sneaks into Blandamour's bedroll when everyone else is asleep.)After snuggling, she asks, tremorously) "My Lord, who was that woman today? I...I seem to know her, and she me, but I cannot for my life remember her, or why she should hate me so. I was so glad when you did not order me to go off with her. But, I feel that this is not over. We will meeet her again."
Galadria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2002, 01:18 PM   #14
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

SIR BLANDAMOUR (To Eliza, grimly but still touched) "That was Lilyblack of the Scar. No need to guess how she got her name. She is Sir Bors' spymaster, so I doubt you have anything to fear from her. You are right to be cautious of her, though. She has an ill name, and manyin the Order criticise Sir Bors for employing her at all, saying that her tactics reflect badly on us. Still, spies are a tricky lot, and we paladins aren't the best, to say the least, at the kind of duplicity that spying entails. So, I suppose, he has to use the tools he has to hand, and I won't criticize him until I know all the details. Which I doubt that I ever will. So, let us get some sleep. We may have a rough day tomorrow."
Attalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2002, 09:47 PM   #15
mistral4543

Sorsha

Her eyes shine gratefully at Isaura and the smile on her face widens at the offer ~ "I can never thank you enough for this, Isaura." ~ Feeling somewhat guilty and yet exhilarated ~ Free at last! To be with Legolas wherever he goes... ~ Then remembering Isaura's occasional tantrums and wondering whether they had anything to do with Raymond.

"I hope you will find true happiness one day, my sister." ~ Her voice trembling with emotion. Then she turns to face Legolas ~ "Thank you so much for your patience all this while, Legolas. At long last, I am ready to follow you to wherever you must go."

"Please, lead the way."
Old 07-25-2002, 09:54 PM   #16
mistral4543

Isaura

She curtseys lowly before Galadria ~ "Thank you so much for your offer, Lady Galadria. Truly, I appreciate your ready offers of assistance and wish I could even repay a tenth of them." ~ Glancing up ~ "I will try to be more useful than before... I..." ~ The image of Raymond's wounded expression flits across her mind ~ "... and I will strive to be a competent ruler."

Straightening herself ~ "But we shall move on to destroy these beastly orcs, before I assume my birthright." ~ Her eyes darken momentarily and jaw muscles tighten grimly.
Old 07-26-2002, 05:11 AM   #17
Ar-Cunin
Ra

Sanael Ganahr

When morning comes Sanael gathers his gear together.

"If there no objections, I think that I will scout ahead today - it never hurts to get some first hand intelligence on the size of the enemy force and their defences."

Without waiting for a response, he then lopes off in the direction of the orcs caves.
Ar-Cunin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2002, 07:12 AM   #18
Legolas
Jack Burton

Legolas

He watches the elf leave as he returns his bedroll to his pack. As much as he dislikes the ranger's attitude, Legolas knows him to be competent in his work. That at least earns him a small measure of respect.
He turns, seeing Sorsha not far off. She, too, looks ready. He smiled at her before turning to the others, saying his final goodbyes. Soon they were out of sight.

OOC: Not feeling too creative right now, but it'll be a long way to the Witchy Wood...

BTW LadyBlue, did you know 'verloren' means 'lost' in Dutch?
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2002, 08:20 AM   #19
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

SIR BLANDAMOUR (To Sanael) "Yes, scout them out. We need information badly." (To Eliza, seeing her trying to curry Shaitann) "No need to do that, m'zint to. See to your palfrey. I'll do that, today. Shaitann needs some special treatment from me, before we go charging onto Break Bone Pass."
Attalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2002, 02:14 PM   #20
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

OOC>> Yes Legylas, i know it means 'lost'. It was a name given to me by my best friend
IC>>Verloren
(Verloren watches Sanael go with a small smile before returning her attention to Wind Shadows hooves)"I do hope he brings sufficent information back. The more orcs the better, I say"(she finishes insecpting her steads hooves and begins to brush his coat vigouressly. After she is done, she hops nimbly onto his back and begins to tie her hair in a high knot behind her head)"I am ready when you are, sir paladin," she says with a small smile