Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-03-2001, 10:57 PM   #11
Moni

BLKCat and Mammawlin! You all need to get over to the General Discussions Forum and let them know you are here! The count is 9-2 for women over there LOL! (Thread Titled "Female Gamers") I checked it out just being nosey to see what was being said about Female Gamers LOL...looking for a reason to get defensive or flattered (LOL) and found someone just wanting to know how many of us there are out here!

: )
Moni

Gotta get ready for bed...an early day tomorrow where my first hours of the day will be spend pulling the nastiest weeds on the planet; Stinging Nettles! EW!
OW! AGH!!!!!

: ) Goodnight Ladies
Old 04-03-2001, 11:01 PM   #12
BLKCat
The Magister

And goodnight to you Moni... good luck tomorrow!
BLKCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2001, 11:22 AM   #13
babtin
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thought I'd get in an AM reply before joining you in week pulling. I'm 61 and been playing for too many years to remember. Favorites are the Might and Magic series, Diablo and II, and Baldur's Gate II. But W&W is the one I like best, even with it's quirks. I am really involved with my characters and am having fun building them up, and killing monsters.
babtin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2001, 01:09 PM   #14
Moni

Babtin!
Welcome to the Forum! Glad to have you here!

I had to give up my stinging nettle project this morning because of drizzly rain. Now it is just too warm and humid to be out there in long sleeves working. maybe tomorrow!
I ended up spending my morning on the internet and then, when the drizzling stopped, digging up a small tree stump (since the dirt was nice and soft) and readying a flower garden along one side of the house. All that is left now is to cut and set two pieces of the border logs and to find some flowers that I can plant "this late" in the spring LOL! It looks great so far, I can't wait to see it full of color!

: )
Moni
Old 04-04-2001, 02:17 PM   #15
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome babtin!!!!

Always great to have another dedicated gamer join our fine forum!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2001, 05:31 PM   #16
Throg
Dungeon Master

Another female here! (Although I'm registered under my male Martian Dwarf's name). I'm a little bit younger than dirt (62 actually), and retired from a career as a computer geek. I've been totally addicted to CRPG's since the first one I ever played - the original Wizardry in the early '80. A big part of my fun is selecting characters, naming them, and having imaginary conversations among them. My main other hobby is constructing crossword puzzles (and solving them too, of course).

====
Throg
====
Throg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2001, 05:46 PM   #17
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Always such an interesting bunch of people to be found here!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2001, 08:13 PM   #18
Moni

"having imaginary conversations among them."

ROFL Throg! One of the best things about CRPG's!

Have you seen the thread "Poll: Giggling So Hard You're Missing The Keys?"

Some HILARIOUS conversations there!

; )
Moni
Old 04-05-2001, 06:33 AM   #19
peaches00114
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I am a female CRPG fan that still has an Atari 800 & 1040 ST in a box in storage!

My very favorite game was Dungeonmaster. But you know, I loved the Zork series..like your are standing in the yard with fence around the white house..I must admit that I've spent hours of enjoyment playing crpg's.

Thouroughly enjoy the forum and the people here. I am at the point where I'm going to meet Cet.

Thanks to those who setup this forum and the mods. Your participation is appreciated by this W & W fan-particularly the Gael Serran paper--Love it
peaches00114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2001, 09:50 AM   #20
Moni

Welcome to the Forum Peaches!

An Atari LOL! My younger brother in AZ does not have a PC but he DOES Still play his Atari with his kids and collects Arari games as well!

Before I moved to Texas, I gave them my (original) "Pong"! Had a friend modify it to be playable on a cable-ready TV (heh heh heh) but it still requires 6 or 8 "D" batteries!

Good Luck meeting Cet!

Moni