Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-09-2001, 07:56 PM   #11
mammawlin
Drizzt Do'Urden

Slug, you should check out the "kill, maime, destroy" thread if you haven't already done so. Some very interesting thoughts and comments on that one too. Some insight to some of our other friends on this forum. I'm gonna go bump it to the top so you may find it easily.

------------------
mammaw's know all, see all, tell nothing
mammawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2001, 08:02 PM   #12
skywalker
Banned User

Thanx mamawlin,

I figure if I bump up that thread 1 more time it will look like I'm tooting my own horn. There really is a lot of good views on that thread, though!

Mark
skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2001, 08:13 PM   #13
dexter
Elite Waterdeep Guard

i think i'm really bad, i killed everyone. all the toad ,harespia, eratsmedor, oakenmir, cet , anephas (after killing cet) all the stouts, the leprechaun, torin, all boogres and the mermaids

and i can't become a assasin!!! if it is not assasinate what is it ????

now i want to kill the townfolks and i can't!! argggggggg.
they should die!!!!!

and i've never been consumed by the mavin wrath!!!!

------------------
dExTeR
dexter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2001, 11:56 PM   #14
Moni

Funny this thread should surface just when I need to vent.
Rememeber the dog I mentioned? VERY shortly after I posted my reply to this thread the first time, I heard a little girl scream out in the street but she just sounded scared and not really hurt and upon hearing that she had people with her, I did not go out to see if she was OK. I know that the dog barks at everyone who goes by and gets as big a thrill out of scaring kids as he does biting the bumpers of moving trucks and cars.
Well the next day I heard him yelp and thought he had finally bit the wrong truck bumper and I looked out my window to see if he was OK. (I would have done something to help him). Oh, he was OK, it was a city truck and a local policeman picking him up for having bitten that little girl the day before.
Knowing his owners lack of caring what the dog ever did (they would actually sit in their yard and watch him chase people and vehicles without once attempting to stop him) I can only assume he had to be tested for rabies because he never wore tags and he has not been seen since.
(These people have "friends" in the Police Dept. and the dog has been allowed to run loose and do what he pleased as long as they have had him, even when people complain that he violated the leash law and was a menace.)
It took him biting someone without his vaccinations to get anything done, at the cost of the dogs life.
Do I feel bad for the dog? No. He is in a better place.
I feel bad that his doggy "friend" who was always locked up in the back yard has been let out to take his place.
: (
Old 03-10-2001, 10:41 PM   #15
slug
Manshoon

bummer
slug is offline   Reply With Quote