Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2003, 10:04 PM   #11
Nightowl2
Galvatron

You are in the right room, and far as I know, there's only one "mixing table" in there, but did you check for another, just in case?

This is really weird, no one else has had this problem before. If you can't get the stuff made, I'll be happy to give you the cheat console code for the potion and you can continue on from there.

As an aside, it is not absolutely necessary to make the potion. You can always walk into the dorm room and just kill all the guards.

Nightowl2
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2003, 01:25 PM   #12
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

There is only one correct mixing table, but there are actually three tables where you can put stuff in. The correct table is the one at the top on the right. Your alchemy skill is MORE than high enough.

I have seen some scattered posts over on the Interplayforums where some people were having the same trouble, but I don't recall whether this was an alchemy skill issue or not. You might check them out.

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2003, 01:29 PM   #13
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Your alchemy skill is MORE than high enough.

I have seen some scattered posts over on the Interplayforums where some people were having the same trouble, but I don't recall whether this was an alchemy skill issue or not. You might check them out.

You may just have to use the CLUAconsole code as Nightowl suggests if all else fails.

Nightowl is right, there is only one mixing table - had this confused with someplace else for a minute.

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2003, 04:58 PM   #14
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

If I remember well, I always did it with my paladin, who obviously does not have alchemy.
Old 05-13-2003, 10:18 PM   #15
Magness
Quintesson

When you talk to Riki, she will want you to make a poison. If your talker is a paladin, you will refuse to make a poison and Riki will tall you to make a sleeping potion.

If you're supposed to make the poison, use the demon's blood.

But if you're supposed to make the sleeping potion, use the tainted demon's blood.
Magness is offline   Reply With Quote