Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-14-2002, 09:16 AM   #11
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Dramnek_Ulk:
There was one time, at someone else’s house...
Where I woke up with a bucket on my head,
I was tied to a chair with shoe laces (not very well though), and there were about 6 or 7 people around the room in various states of collapse.
And there was an ice pick embedded in the sofa.
And there were a lot of roll-ups outside in the yard.
And one of the doors had a hole punched in it,,
So to my shame I ran off as soon as I got out of the chair,
But I was sick 7 times on the way home.
SM party YAY
Old 07-14-2002, 10:23 AM   #12
Dramnek_Ulk

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
SM party YAY
I dunno,
My mind is almost a blank on what happened that night…
But there were many pints of Gin all round,
Many Special leaves,
And possibly some Special cake as well.
And some really angry people in the morning as well

Old 07-14-2002, 10:36 AM   #13
Sorcerer Alex

That sure does stink my friend, especially when things like that get broken... I mean vomit is bad enough, but to have your stereo and TV smashed on top of that is really bad. Not that I've ever been through anything like this... *whistles innocently*...

Actually, two years ago, my parents went to the other side of the country for the week, and I felt inclined to throw a party for some friends because it's 'the thing to do' when you're a teenager and you have the house to yourself for a few days. There were only about ten people over for the night but they made one hell of a mess. Two vases got smashed, there was beer over the couch and also cigarette burns in the carpet. We cleaned up the day after, but my parents still found out. I couldn't replace the vases or do anything about the cigarette burns, so it wasn't hard for them to figure out what had happened. They didn't mind all that much actually. I have cool parents.

Old 07-14-2002, 01:21 PM   #14
Chewbacca
Zartan

Well there was this one party....three kegs and about 300 people in a 3 story house in Denver. Just after the first keg ran dry and the party started to hop and then...A bunch of racist skinheads showwed up, well to make a long story short one of the racist skinheads was stabbed while fighting with an anti-racist skin. Party over? Well for about an hour while the ambulance and police came. We hid the remaining kegs in a secret room in the basement and within an hour of the cops leaving (around 1 a.m.) the party started up again almost full swing. We ended the night with enough money to pay the rent thanks to the $3 all you can drink at the keg and had a almost full keg left to take to sunday football at the park. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-14-2002, 05:52 PM   #15
DeSoya
Manshoon

The night before my friends moved out of their house a bunch of us got wasted. I spent the morning competing with a girl over who would have the honor of being the last person to puke in the house. She won. I crawled the two blocks home and finished up.

DeSoya