Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-01-2004, 07:38 AM   #11
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Raistlin Majere:
quote:
Originally posted by Kakero:
If you have some anti magic field scroll with you, use it and the twins cannot harm you with magic.
Ive suddenly got the stench of some really rancid blue cheese in my nostrils... [/QUOTE]which mean?
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2004, 04:11 AM   #12
General Nosaj
Zhentarim Guard

Thanks for the help but I have finnaly done it! And it does end quite fast. [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]
Old 05-02-2004, 08:07 AM   #13
Raistlin Majere
Ra

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Raistlin Majere:
quote:
If you have some anti magic field scroll with you, use it and the twins cannot harm you with magic.
Ive suddenly got the stench of some really rancid blue cheese in my nostrils... [/QUOTE]which mean? [/QUOTE]just pointing out the cheese in the tactic. nothing wrong with it, mind you, its just that nullifying the weapon of the end bosses kind of takes out the challenge...

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."
Raistlin Majere is offline   Reply With Quote