Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-14-2004, 08:26 PM   #11
vesselle
Hathor

LOL!
hahaha! my assassin got tired of carrying a wailing, hungry baby around and *ahem* left it in a warm, loving bar somewhere.

i'm so tempted to go back and see if the lil darling's body is still there. hmmm. check to see if the machine will take a dead baby?

[img]graemlins/evillaughter1.gif[/img]

V***V

[ 01-14-2004, 08:28 PM: Message edited by: vesselle ]
Old 01-15-2004, 04:37 AM   #12
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by vesselle:
LOL!
hahaha! my assassin got tired of carrying a wailing, hungry baby around and *ahem* left it in a warm, loving bar somewhere.

i'm so tempted to go back and see if the lil darling's body is still there. hmmm. check to see if the machine will take a dead baby?

[img]graemlins/evillaughter1.gif[/img]

V***V
Your assassin did better than my cleric, I dumped the thing in a crate. I'm gonna make a full confession tonight at my local police station.
Old 01-15-2004, 09:45 AM   #13
Niadh
Elminster

So I was the nice one by taking it with me? While everyone else simply dumped it. It smiled as it went in, so that was OK.
A Knight is sworn to darkness. <br />His heart knows only hatred.<br />His sword destroys the helpless,<br />His might imprisons the weak.<br />His wrath upholds the wicked, <br />His word speaks only lies.<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.boomspeed.com/niadh/newiwsig.jpg\" alt=\" - \" />
Niadh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 10:55 AM   #14
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Niadh:
So I was the nice one by taking it with me? While everyone else simply dumped it. It smiled as it went in, so that was OK.
Well some of us decided to give the baby back to it's mum! That strikes me as the nice (and mentally stable) thing to do [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-15-2004, 01:53 PM   #15
Niadh
Elminster

OK, I was the nicest out of the baby thieves.

And no comment on the mental stability.
A Knight is sworn to darkness. <br />His heart knows only hatred.<br />His sword destroys the helpless,<br />His might imprisons the weak.<br />His wrath upholds the wicked, <br />His word speaks only lies.<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.boomspeed.com/niadh/newiwsig.jpg\" alt=\" - \" />
Old 01-15-2004, 04:20 PM   #16
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

What Bridge Machine did you stuff the baby in? I'm restarting HotU because, I got 7 new PC games for christmas and have been playing "call of duty" on line every night for the past 3 weeks and the others for at least an hour every coupe of days and don't remember what or where I'm at in HotU and I may have to start over SoU just so I can keep the baby. Dam I gave the baby back to the mother! It never even crossed my mind to keep the darn thing. I mean, what is a Battle Mage going to do with a Baby?
I did look in my Magic encyclopedia to see if they(Babies)had a use. The only thing I found was a spell for flying but, that only works if your evil and your playing AD&D PnP verison.

So if anyone has the source code for the baby and will post it here. I can get by with just restarting HotU and then add it to my game using the source code.
Thanks!
Old 01-15-2004, 06:31 PM   #17
Niadh
Elminster

The bridge machine is the one in Chapter 2 that lets you get to the beholder nest.

Asa note the item doesn't work outside the HotU OC as far as I can see, still to try otehr OCs.
Old 01-16-2004, 10:21 PM   #18
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Thanks Niadh that helps!