Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2002, 01:35 PM   #11
MagiK

Errr ummm I wouldnt have put it quite that way [img]smile.gif[/img] hehehe But I can't say that you are wrong either

Actually I know full well that I can be cantankerous, stodgy, old fashioned, stubborn, and crumudgeonly at times too. I just have my own firmly held beliefs, and if you want to change my belief all you have to do is show that I am wrong [img]smile.gif[/img]

Of course convincing me that your reasoning is more valid than mine is, may be a bit tricky

But thanks for the nice words Antryg

Old 11-14-2002, 01:53 PM   #12
WillowIX
Apophis

I´ve never seen MagiK [img]graemlins/spam2.gif[/img] *innocent look*. But if he want to run for the title of Lord of Spam he´s certainly got a shot at it! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Ooooh to be standing next to queen Cloudy on that dais! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-14-2002, 01:59 PM   #13
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Soon MagiK will enter the world of the one eyed turd, and then the changes will come to an end.
Old 11-14-2002, 02:19 PM   #14
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
Soon MagiK will enter the world of the one eyed turd, and then the changes will come to an end.
Oh boy I can hardly wait [img]smile.gif[/img] Of course, Z may come up with new Avatars at any time...wonder if he would accept submissions?

Oh and to be accurate here...My Avatar hasn't been changing daily, its been every two days!

Old 11-14-2002, 02:26 PM   #15
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Wurm:
quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Lots of hot air?

LOL

Hey Wurm! Did your friend Butterscotch get his password yet? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Not sure I'll ask him tonight [img]smile.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Just saw him post so I know he's on the board now! That nick is pretty interesting... I'm trying to figure out how one of my favorite candy flavors can be 'heartless'! LOL
Old 11-14-2002, 02:28 PM   #16
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
I´ve never seen MagiK [img]graemlins/spam2.gif[/img] *innocent look*. But if he want to run for the title of Lord of Spam he´s certainly got a shot at it! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Ooooh to be standing next to queen Cloudy on that dais! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
ROTFL!!! This is a dais?! Hmmm... can I have more money, instead?
Old 11-14-2002, 07:00 PM   #17
Charean
Hathor

Thing is, Magik just has a lot to say! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-14-2002, 07:02 PM   #18
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Charean:
Thing is, Magik just has a lot to say! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
If it would only make sense.
Old 11-14-2002, 09:05 PM   #19
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

You know, MagiK does seem to change avatars alot. He was an Elder Orbs, then a Drow Presities, then that...thing what ever It was I forget how to spell it. Now he is a unicorn! That was all with in about a week or so!

Good lord, man, what is your lung capaticity?
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge
Old 11-14-2002, 09:15 PM   #20
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

I don't think this particular Avatar Magik is on is really fitting though, I am waiting for when he joins us Beholders! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps