Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-2002, 01:19 AM   #11
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Well considering how many wives he has its possible this guy never even met saddam.
Old 07-06-2002, 01:23 AM   #12
Grojlach
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by caleb:
Saddam wouldnt do crap. That would just give us the excuse we need to finally kill him. Anyways this guy is innocent until proven guilty
Looking at some of the replies here, quite the opposite is the case, actually. [img]graemlins/uhoh1.gif[/img]
Old 07-06-2002, 11:46 AM   #13
SecretMaster
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Loumistro:
I say we strap him in a plane and make in crash in sudam's home well at least one of them.
Sorry, but thats exactly what Osama did. Now we aren't terrorists are we. The U.S. would never sink that low. But whatever, I say question him and learn everything he knows.
Old 07-06-2002, 12:57 PM   #14
Grojlach
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Megabot:
Shoot the guy!
Quote:
I say we strap him in a plane and make in crash in sudam's home well at least one of them.
Geez... Whatever happened to "innocent until proven guilty"? He is related to Saddam Hussein, who was arrested for a minor offense. Not some kind of brute or a highly ranked officer in Saddam's army. But some of the replies in this thread are just... disturbing. Saying more about the posters than about this person.

[ 07-06-2002, 12:59 PM: Message edited by: Grojlach ]
Old 07-06-2002, 11:56 PM   #15
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
You're right Scholarcs, he lives in NZ for about ten years now and he has a normal job like many other people. Only problem is, he didn't have the right papers to be in the US. Considdering the fact he IS Saddams son, he might be in trouble !
As I recall a New Zealand citizen does not need a work visa to work in America. He has a New Zealand passport. And like I said before, Saddams step-son NOT son, from what I remember from the media last year he was estranged from Saddam, and had only actually met him once or twice.
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 07-07-2002, 02:56 AM   #16
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Quote:
Originally posted by Grojlach:
quote:
Originally posted by Megabot:
Shoot the guy!
Quote:
Geez... Whatever happened to "innocent until proven guilty"? He is related to Saddam Hussein, who was arrested for a minor offense. Not some kind of brute or a highly ranked officer in Saddam's army. But some of the replies in this thread are just... disturbing. Saying more about the posters than about this person.
[/QUOTE]I agree Groj
I'm not defending the guy cause he obviously did something wrong but I also believe that the media are making a moutain out of a molehill. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-07-2002, 07:56 AM   #17
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

Anybody ever heard the term "Deep cover operative"?? Its not unusual to plant an operative for a number of years. Leave them so long they begin to forget that hey ARE operatives. The CIA can do it and so can terrorist organisations. In fact both of the afore mentioned HAVE done exactly that.

Am I the only person here who thinks that Saffi going to the same flight school used by another terrorist ISNT a coincidence? If he wants flight training let him do it in another country.

Boot his ass. With any luck he will be shot while trying to escape detention by federal authorities.
Old 07-07-2002, 08:02 AM   #18
Grojlach
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Earthdog:

Boot his ass. With any luck he will be shot while trying to escape detention by federal authorities.
"with any luck he will be shot"?? Do you even realize the nonsense you're spouting?? How little respect can someone have for a human life?
If it turns out after some investigations he is indeed guilty of whatever you think he's guilty of (beats me what it is), that still doesn't give you a reason to just shoot him down like a dog. Please rethink the things you say.

[ 07-07-2002, 08:29 AM: Message edited by: Grojlach ]
Old 07-07-2002, 08:20 AM   #19
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Yes Earthdog its suspicious but not damning. Lets hear him out. We can always gun him down later
Old 07-07-2002, 09:26 AM   #20
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

Im not the only peson here who said shoot him. I didnt even say Shoot him. I said "With any luck he will be shot while trying to escape detention by federal authorities."

Thats shooting him while attempting to escape. He happens to be in the CUSTODY of federal authorities. In other words hes a prisoner. Prisoners who attempt escape are often shot.

I have no need to rethink the things I say. I knew exactly what I was saying.