Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-2001, 02:41 PM   #11
Tmo
Elite Waterdeep Guard

HE HE... Thanks Campino for the link to that walkthrough. I was in need of a good one. I played SOA when it first came out and have beaten it already but I am finally getting around to playing TOB which I haven't beaten. And I wanted to create a new character. I am glad to be finding some current forums..I was afraid that everyone had beaten it and moved on. That's what's so cool about this game...the scenarios are endless!!
Tmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2002, 10:00 PM   #12
ils1422
Elite Waterdeep Guard

who is the "romance Partner" that Dundee Slaytern speak about?
ils1422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2002, 07:29 AM   #13
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Aerie, Viconia or Jaheira if you are a guy, Anomen if you are a chick (poor chick)
Old 01-14-2002, 04:55 PM   #14
Avalon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Does anyone know why the Big Head's eye glows when you are knear (and press tab) like there is a place where things may be stored, yet when you click the pointer over the area, you just get the talk icon appear?

I assumed that the light gem, is stored in that eye, waiting for you to collect. Am i right??????????
Old 01-15-2002, 01:07 AM   #15
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Actually... you get a diamond from it. To access it, simply go out of range until the statue head is in the fog of war. Now you can select the container. Be warned... it is trapped, so detect and disarm the trap first.

Remember... the Tab function was with ToB... the developers would not be so mean as to make people go through all this trouble before ToB just to complete a quest.
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2002, 02:22 AM   #16
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

And without the TAB highlight function life would be much harder
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2002, 04:41 PM   #17
Avalon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Aaahhhhh, devious little buggers!

That is the kind of sneakyness i like, have to be honest i got bored after about 20 seconds of trying. Suppose i need to start looking harder,

Still good excuse to play the game again

YAY!