Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-10-2001, 02:42 PM   #11
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Scronan:
Hi Cloud

I do like to come by the GD forum, but there are SO MANY posts my little barbarian head gets swooned! I can never find my posts or the responses...so many people talk about so many subjects...ack!

I had typed a really good reply the other day for ya but the server ate it and I got annoyed and havent been back.

So, I'll stop by sometime.....is there a new thread? Maybe an invite for WW players?

Do visit the forum regardless everyone, there are some nice folks there!

Scronan
Oh Scronan! Don't let the size of that behemoth scare you! Lil 'ol' Cloudbringer the Bard (and sometimes Cleric) will take care of ya!

Try a search on the missing posts? I found some lovely items that had gone missing on me, using a word search (couldn't recall the titles!). If all else fails, search on your own name. You haven't posted there as much as, er....some of us have *nonchalantly peeks at her post numbers and sighs*. Ok ok, so some of us are addicted...but I like to think I'm addictive too. HEHEHE...General Discussions most certainly is!

CloudofaThousandNames

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Cloudbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2001, 02:46 PM   #12
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Rikard:
If you don't go over there you'll miss the oppotunity to see me on my best

Cloudy you cannot force these poor people to Go to GD just to be there for you entertainment alright???????
Rikard!

HEHEHE.. wanna bet, sweet widdledumplingMage?! LOL (of course after that, he is in another plane hiding from me, but hey, he'll be back, he always comes back!)

Do go and see Rikard at his best...or worst! And he has some very good and interesting threads to look into.

CloudWhipper

------------------
Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-10-2001, 03:05 PM   #13
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

To me, General Discussions is kind of like a threaded chatroom. It proceeds about as fast as one. You answer a post, and three more are already there! LOL. I have to be very fast when involved in a discussion there, although I've already entrenched myself in them.

Can't really keep up with it on my breaks at work, though...I have to wait until evening when I'm home.

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2001, 03:11 PM   #14
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
Folks, just walk away slowly and the Mad Multi-Poster will not charge you. Don't show any fear. She can smell it a mile away. Just quickly click on the Back button, forget you ever met her, and no one will get hurt. PUT THE MOUSE DOWN!

Hehe. How's that for vouching for ya? What? **whisper whisper** oh I mean, she's really nice, a great personality, and for you guys, if you ask REAL nice, she'll send you her voice overs from her multiplayer game. Illegal in 20 states and Canada and Brazil, but can be yours for only $9.99 . . . Oh alright. She's really cool and my friend. There. Better? Hehehe she is soo gonna get me for this . . .

BK

AHEM...Everyone, please turn away...this is going to get ugly...

I bet you say that to all the girls, handsome stranger! teeeheee...*giggle, batbat of hazel eyes* Wanna hear some recordings? *leer*

Ok, you can all look again hahahaha! I have been experimenting with making my own voice files for IWD and BG2. Charlie is the one who told me about it. Have sent a few of the files out to my multi-play partners and one or two on the GD board who requested them, just for kicks. They have met with, er, good reviews...hahaha... I've decided that I like having a customized sound file! Our choices in the game are too limited.Going to make some more as soon as I get something scripted...that takes lots of time! Anyone cares to script one for me, I'll record.
Oh and BK, IS a friend...the rat!

HI ADAM, see you over at the GD quite often, good for you!

Wyvern,

I guess I should have given you some advanced warning that BK was coming your way....watch that one, he's tricky! Don't worry about the size of the GD forum or numbers of threads that sink. Find what you like, post there and ressurect it if you need to! On the old board, before GD and BG2 were separated, we were always bumping things.

BTW, it is because so many nice people from this forum came to GD and talked about themselves and the games they play that several of us BG2'ers are asking after Wizards and Warriors!

CloudSiren

------------------
Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 04-10-2001).]
Old 04-10-2001, 04:01 PM   #15
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

I've always claimed that "word of mouth" was the best advertising...not to mention the grace and credibility of those doing the advertising!

Thanks, Cloudy!

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2001, 04:12 PM   #16
Moni

Cloudy! Rikard! Charlie! Helloooooooo!

Moni

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 04-10-2001).]
Old 04-10-2001, 04:21 PM   #17
Rikard

Hiya Moni

BTW it's Rikard without the c

like in:

All Hail the Seventh house Sorcerer
Master Magician of Necromancy
Prince Rikard T'Aranaxz of Natri'x
Clanmaster and Mental Father of the OHF
Ramanish of Neathan'Calith
High Priest and son of the Eternal Phoenix
Shadowlord of the Silver Shield
Baron of Yusliks
Duke of Gerdran
Duke of Tralixz
Lord and General of the Army of the West

AND!!!
Laughing Hyena!!!

------------------
Old 04-10-2001, 04:24 PM   #18
Moni

"c"? What "c"? I knew that!!

Thanks for correcting me! Anyone ever tell you I am a DITZ?

Moni

Old 04-10-2001, 04:33 PM   #19
Rikard

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
"c"? What "c"? I knew that!!

Thanks for correcting me! Anyone ever tell you I am a DITZ?

Moni

żĄża Whot?!?

------------------
Old 04-10-2001, 04:52 PM   #20
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by adam warlock:
Wyvern - what's scary? nice people there also

Adam - don't be so *literal* - it was a joke!

Wyv

Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote