Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-06-2001, 12:39 PM   #11
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
OR you could msn with cloudy...that usually tires me RIGHT out.

Or test the limits of the flood control.....

BK

HUMPH!

CB, stood up and abandoned in one night and now this? PFFFFFFFFFFFFFT

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 06-06-2001).]
Old 06-06-2001, 12:41 PM   #12
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

HUMPH!

CB, stood up and abandoned in one night

Sorry, honey, finished not drowning late and brother was on the phone

BK
Old 06-06-2001, 12:47 PM   #13
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
Sorry, honey, finished not drowning late and brother was on the phone

BK
Well at least you didn't drown! I'll catch you again, and there's alway email, that underutilized utility...LOL

CB

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 06-06-2001, 12:58 PM   #14
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Donut, the winner would be: Tiax! He would suddenly run in and with his divine powers and his rulership of all he would destroy them all! For none stand where Tiax stands, lest he walk atop them.
Old 06-06-2001, 03:58 PM   #15
Gaelic
Elminster

Go to the store and buy some medicine. It doesn't matter what kind. Open it up and take out the sheet of paper folded up to be the size of your thumbnail. That is the Package Insert (PI). Unfold it, climb into bed, and read it. It will knock you right out.

------------------
Gaelic
Old 06-06-2001, 11:50 PM   #16
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

THIS kept me up...

http://www.ucomics.com/calvinandhobb...h&uc_daction=X

Calvin and Hobbes...

------------------
Old 06-07-2001, 04:51 AM   #17
Sir_Tainly

hmmm there is a conspiracy here as I too haven't been able to sleep for the last two nights, best I can manage is 1 hour bursts of sleep. However I have used the time less profitably than Donut, and I have been wondering am I really me, or have I been replaced by an evil imposter?

------------------

Holy Avenger of the OHF and part time Pinguindiebjäger

Old 06-07-2001, 05:17 AM   #18
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Zeeke75:
Ever tried having an actual conversation with them? Sometimes THAT will put you to sleep, just trying to keep up with them.

Thanks for the advice Zeeke, but it just made things worse, Blue just keeps whining 'Uncle Buck, Uncle Buck', Little Joe just keeps repeating 'Hot Diggity, Hot Diggity' as for Hoss, I can't understand most of what he says: 'dad burn your ornery hide!' and 'You're from Nacadocious? You sure don't sound like no Texan!'. Adam is a bit more coherent, he tells me: 'It gets colder up there than a polar bear's nose' (I don't know where he means but at least he is talking to ME'. he also told me 'You'll be fine as a frog's hair in no time!' which I took to be a good thing.

I finally dropped off to sleep by pairing them off against each other. Big John Cannon took on Ben Cartwright, it was close at first as they traded punches over by the stables but Big John finally got the upper hand. Ben was last seen heading off muttering something about things being different on the Galactica. 1-0 to High Chaparral.

Blue Boy had Little Joe on the run, he got in with two quick 'Uncle Bucks' before Joe could draw breath,. Little Joe had the last laugh though and brought Blue Boy to his knees with a non-stop assault with his 'Hot Diggedys). 1-1.

Of course the battle between Hoss and Uncle Buck was no contest. Hoss took Buck out with his legendary right fist and headed inside the Ponderosa for something to eat. 2-1 Bonanza.

Manolita gave Adam one of his enigmatic smiles and quickly dispatched him. 2-2

So I was just thinking that a tie didn't really solve my sleep problem when Hop Sing emerged from the Ponderosa House with a frying pan and promptly began to lay into Big John's wife, Victoria. Even though she tried to escape the onslaught, her hair was quickly put out of place and she had to return to the High Chaparral to brush it.

I don't know how it all ended because now that I knew who would win the fight I fell fast asleep. Thank you to all who tried to help, I'll have no trouble nodding off tonight - it's election day!

------------------

Save Chip - Don't let Sarah win!
Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas
Old 06-07-2001, 07:21 AM   #19
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Vyssan lull koka kittelen full.. OKI, that was a start of a lullaby
erhm.. well I think a more interesting thing would be if Cartwrights met A-Team, who would win??

------------------

Yawning lazywolf dreaming about nice little fairies...zzzzz
Old 06-07-2001, 07:26 AM   #20
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Run as fast as you can into a wall.

Failing that read a book till your eyes hurt.

------------------