Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2001, 05:29 PM   #11
Lioness
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Sir ReGiN:
Okay, I'll just go and have a look around then, shall I?

Certainly! [img]smile.gif[/img] The doors to the left of the main hall lead to teh kitchen and servants quarters, and the doors on teh right lead to bedrooms and chambers. I'll send a servant to assign you both a room...
Old 11-09-2001, 05:35 PM   #12
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Could you use a peasant? I'd rather not have a "Sir" in front of my name. Since it's set in the time of King Arthur, I could work my way up to Peaon. Then, I could die a serf.
Old 11-09-2001, 05:37 PM   #13
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

hello there! i have finally arrived from the office of the torture artist (dentist) to serve My Lady at last!
SSJ4Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2001, 05:37 PM   #14
Lioness
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:
Could you use a peasant? I'd rather not have a "Sir" in front of my name. Since it's set in the time of King Arthur, I could work my way up to Peaon. Then, I could die a serf.

erm, ok. [img]smile.gif[/img] Welcome Peasant Hiram! Would you like a room, or prefer to sleep in front of the fire?
Old 11-09-2001, 05:39 PM   #15
Lioness
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
hello there! i have finally arrived from the office of the torture artist (dentist) to serve My Lady at last!

Welcome back, Sephiroth, we are glad you survived! [img]smile.gif[/img] The Shadow Lord is looking for people to help him defeat his evil brother, would you go with him when he returns?
Lioness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2001, 05:42 PM   #16
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

*sigh* i suppose i'll go with the Shadow Lord... as long as i can bring my music! you never know... it might improve morale! *begins playing White Rabbit (if you dont know about it, dont ask!)*
Old 11-09-2001, 05:45 PM   #17
Lioness
Jack Burton

SecretMaster, no i don't have a website (if anyone is interested in making one, that would be fine). [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-09-2001, 05:46 PM   #18
Lioness
Jack Burton

quote:
*sigh* i suppose i'll go with the Shadow Lord... as long as i can bring my music! you never know... it might improve morale! *begins playing White Rabbit (if you dont know about it, dont ask!)*

ok then...
Lioness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2001, 05:47 PM   #19
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
SecretMaster, no i don't have a website (if anyone is interested in making one, that would be fine). [img]smile.gif[/img]

i would offer to make you a website, if i wasnt already backlogged... why did i ever volunteer to make that site? i dont even have the fonts! but oh well, im sure i could get a site done for you if you want... not promising it wont suck though!
Old 11-09-2001, 05:53 PM   #20
Lioness
Jack Burton

quote:

i would offer to make you a website, if i wasnt already backlogged... why did i ever volunteer to make that site? i dont even have the fonts! but oh well, im sure i could get a site done for you if you want... not promising it wont suck though!

No, don't worry about it Seph, it's not needed. Take care of whatever other stuff you need to do. [img]smile.gif[/img]