Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-17-2001, 08:56 PM   #11
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

HOW CAN YOU MAKE ARROWS ?!?!?!?!

I NEED to learn that one...

------------------

The RudeDawg
Known in these Forgotten Realms as Perin LightEyes
and my girlfriends, Pamila and Pfil
RudeDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2001, 09:11 PM   #12
mammawlin
Drizzt Do'Urden

With Fletchery Trait. I believe as a Ranger, you will be offered this at the guild. (Right, Saz or Wyv or Ryan or Moni?) I don't know about the guild hopping, so I will let one of the others help you do that.
I keep getting kicked off line, so don't know how much longer I will be here. Hope to read more of your adventures later though.
See ya,
Mammawlin
mammawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2001, 09:35 PM   #13
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
Ryanamur...Acrobatic? Did you mean "Athletics"...otherwise, you've found something I've missed!
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H (for visualization... I'm also smacking myself on the head at this time)

The fletchery trait come at lvl 5 fighter's Guild (only available to ranger)

The trick to guild hop is to take on the quest to change into another role, go visit the other guild, join, cancel your quest... that way, you can join all the guilds and remain a ranger.

[This message has been edited by Ryanamur (edited 05-17-2001).]
Ryanamur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2001, 09:41 PM   #14
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

LOL! It's okay, Ryanamur...I was just wondering if it was a trait or skill available at a high level that I had missed somewhere.

RudeDawg: Okay, to Guild-Hop:

1) Accept a Role Ascension quest that will gain you entrance into another guild. For example, if you want in the Temple Guild, accept the Role Ascension for Paladin.

2) Go to that guild and join up.

3) Return to where you signed up for the Role Ascension. Cancel the ascension by clicking on the role icon again and telling them you wish to cancel.

4) Repeat for as many guilds as you want. HINT: What you need to do from the Warrior's Guild:

To get TEMPLE membership, accept the PALADIN role
To get WIZARD and BUSHI DOJO membership, accept the SAMURAI role
To get THIEF and BUSHI DOJO membership, accept the NINJA role
To get THIEF membership, accept the BARBARIAN role

Whatever you do, make sure at least to get Bushi Dojo membership, as they have the best arrows (including the coveted Dragon Arrow, which you can only get on the first Bushi Dojo quest. Make sure you have Fletchery before you do, though!

Fletchery is available at 5th level Warrior's Guild standing (after the Stout Mines quest).

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2001, 10:05 PM   #15
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

ok, I didn't understand ANYthing you just said. "Me RudeDawg. Me have stick. Me hit things with stick. Things fall down. Me RudeDawg."

*sigh* I guess I'll figure it out later...

------------------

The RudeDawg
Old 05-17-2001, 10:06 PM   #16
mammawlin
Drizzt Do'Urden

Sazerac, where have you been? So glad to see you! I forget sometimes that you are not ALWAYS here. Was worrying about RudeDawg not getting help with his "guild hopping" and even went so far as to email Ryanamur cause I knew he was close (saw him on the peeking board), but by the time I did that, both of you had answered! LOL "whew"!
Group Hugs,
Mammawlin
mammawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2001, 10:08 PM   #17
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Okay, RudeDawg:

When you go to the Warrior's guild, there's an icon there that says "Role Ascension". It's the top left one on the left interface. When you click it, you'll see five role icons: Ranger, Samurai, Paladin, Barbarian, and Ninja. Click on one of them and you'll get a spiel about what you need to do to become that role.

Now exit the guild and leave the armory. Go to whatever other guilds (buildings) in town there are and immediately join their guilds.

Go back to the armory, and re-enter the guild. Click on "Role Ascension" again. Click on the icon for the role you accepted again (say, Paladin). The guildmaster will ask you if you want to cancel your role ascension. Say "Yes." He'll then say "You are no longer training to be a ____________". Now you're still a Ranger with memberships in other guilds.

Repeat as necessary.

-Sazerac
Old 05-17-2001, 10:10 PM   #18
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Mammawlin, I'm glad to see you, too! I've been so busy lately, I haven't been able to keep up with your posts...but I've been waving at you from the screen! We must keep in touch.

Hugs,
-Sazerac
Old 05-17-2001, 10:13 PM   #19
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

OK, cool...
Now, WHY do I need to have Fletchery before I join the Dojo ? (I can join that guild right now, I just got back to Ishad N'Ha to sell the goods and head back to Serpent temple) Also, I just leveled up, and can choose something else to train in, should I wait and do that in another guild, or can you train in two guilds at the same time?

------------------

The RudeDawg
Old 05-17-2001, 10:16 PM   #20
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

No no, you misunderstood me! Join the Dojo by all means...just make sure you have fletchery before you do the first Dojo quest.

SPOILER ALERT!

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

The first Bushi Dojo guild quest is to deliver a Dragon Arrow to a Samurai. If you have Fletchery, you can make copies of the Dragon Arrow for yourself while traveling, then divvy them when you get to him and give him one. He'll thank you for it, you get credit for the quest, and now you have Dragon Arrows (best arrow in the game, especially when blessed.)

You MUST have fletchery first, though, or you can't make the copies!!!

-Sazerac