Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-08-2001, 08:31 PM   #11
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

LOL!!!

Okay - how about an "IMPROVE TREASURE" spell to attract more of the special items in the game and remove all the rusty swords??
How about FLY ??? ( love swimming in this game - flying could be great too )
How about CREATE SEQUEL ?? so when the game is over you have the next one to play?
Or "Cause Carg's Valkyrie to drop her amulet" ??

"Reveal Chocolate"

(oh - if they had thought about that we probably would have been bringing a chocolate covered rat to the crypt instead of rat pie - not a good idea) Turn water to chocolate?

Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2001, 09:26 PM   #12
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

LOL Wyvern! One of my favorite movies: "Like Water for Chocolate". Your post just reminded me of that.

What about the old Wizardry spell Levitate? That saved my characters's butts quite often when going down pits (and how useful it would be in W&W with those pesky ladders!)

Other spells: things I would love to see: "Fly" (thanks Wyv), definitely one of the better spells in the M&M games; the only effect you have of this is underwater in the Lost Sea

From Daggerfall: the Levitate spell that allowed you to fly indoors (!); in fact, crucial for the last dungeon. How neat that would have been in Cet's pyramid or in the Dragonspire (not to mention Shurugeon Castle...finally get to see what's on the ledge in the Castle Foyer...)

Again from Daggerfall: Spell Reflection (your character takes no damage, but the spell damages the caster as well). To maintain game balance, have spellcasters later in the game that can cast this on you! Definitely would make you rethink your strategy...

From Might & Magic: Telekinesis (ability to manipulate objects such as levers at a distance...OOOOH how I longed for that to get around that ridiculous Signeur Pastollio in the Stout Mines....

A very cool spell, if one could program the effects properly: Transformation (could transform oneself into an animal for a short period of time)...neat to be able to become a dragon at very high levels, or a wolf, or a dolphin (no problem with Collasium then...but you'd have to carry the glowstones in your mouth!)

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2001, 12:44 AM   #13
adam mage

I really really want the 'Banish' spell for the Jungle Lilies!

(also couldn't hurt to use it on the people who tries to prevent me from playing W&W)

Old 02-09-2001, 12:58 AM   #14
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Okay, Adam Mage, I'll bite. Who tries to prevent you from playing W&W?

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2001, 01:01 PM   #15
adam mage

my mother
Old 02-13-2001, 01:17 PM   #16
Doriatha

Great replies guys and gals! Reveal chocolate LOL. Love the vine spell ideas. Very original. Thanks.