Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-24-2002, 10:34 AM   #11
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Hi Moni! Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I haven't been around much for several weeks and I just saw this.
I think this site was a very nice gesture and very pleasantly designed. And it is as you said, a site dedicated in loving memory, and not overly done as if it were some kind of shrine.

[ 07-24-2002, 10:35 AM: Message edited by: The.Relic ]
Old 07-24-2002, 11:22 AM   #12
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Great thought Minno, typical you again. Not much left of that bully, is there ? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 07-24-2002, 11:50 AM   #13
Moni

Elif Godson,
*HUGS*
Thank you!
In no way, shape, or form did you detract from what I was doing here...for one, if it feels better to say it, let it out! And for 2, if more people read this kind of testimony from more people, they are likely to believe it. My dad has been gone for 2 years and there will be times for the rest of my life when I'll cry because I so needed that hug!

He wasn't the best dad in the world, my mom made it hard for him to be in his own house so there were years after I was 6 that we only saw him when he came to take us on vacation, camping, or to Bluegrass Festivals, or just on weekends, or in the worst couple of years, just as he pulled out of the driveway after opening the door and throwing in a wad of money so that mom could take care of us...during all those years his shop was in Cincinnati so he never lost out on his business at least. Had he been the best dad in the world he would have kicked her sorry ass to the curb long before she ever took us and left him in peace lol. But when he was there, and after she left him, I could not have asked for a better (or funner) friend than he was too me. We didn't live too far away so I could walk the 8 mile round trip when I had her permission and thankfully, she threw me out when I was 15 and I got to spend my latter teenage years living with him. He was a good man and I know he loved me...that means everything in the world to me.

The.Relic
*HUGS*
[img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
It is so nice to see you again! Thank You So Much and Thank You for stopping in today! I am glad we didn't miss the opportunity to tell each other hello!
I was listening to some Blues a little bit ago and I think my dad would like Blues more than Bluegrass...I know he picked the blues more often than he played Bluegrass (mostly becuase he'd play guitar anytime and when he was without accompanyment, he'd pick the blues. ) So far, I can't really find any bluegrass that isn't so "upbeat" and there are plenty of Blues tunes that aren't upbeat but that won't bring you down either...I'll have to see, esp since I just got an e-mail from a guy that hooked me up with links to Blues and Bluegrass that will give me a wide range of choice. I really do want to get some sound hooked up on the site so that I can pull down that last paragraph...it just looks like an advertisement.

johnny,
*HUGS*
Thank you too! LOL I keep telling Horatio that I am not evil but he just won't believe me...there is so little bully left that I've turned into one of those people that are so nice you just hate them LOL...even I make me sick somedays!

btw, Horatio...I wasn't really going to cry earlier because you called me a liar when I said I'm not from Hell! I hope I didn't scare you away and please accept these better late than never (?) smilies; [img]tongue.gif[/img]

To All Of You,
Thank You All Very Much! (See, there's that ooze of sugar again...ick!)

[img]graemlins/ladyhearts.gif[/img]

[ 07-24-2002, 12:19 PM: Message edited by: Moni ]

Old 07-24-2002, 12:49 PM   #14
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Moni, you thought that I didn't stay because I thought you'd cry?!?!?!?!
I wouldn't stay away even if that was true. Ya know why? cos I'm a big bully!

Satan's chauffeur
Old 07-24-2002, 01:10 PM   #15
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Horatio:
Moni, you thought that I didn't stay because I thought you'd cry?!?!?!?!
I wouldn't stay away even if that was true. Ya know why? cos I'm a big bully!

Satan's chauffeur
I did and I was genuinely concerned! (told you I am not from Hell you little...)

I am glad that you didn't stay away and it is OK that you are a bully, you know why? Because some day, you'll grow up too! (nah nah nah nah nah!) [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Satan's chauffeur...LOL...I'm telling you dude! That's my sister!

Old 07-24-2002, 01:15 PM   #16
Horatio

yeah, well...yeah, well...AHHHHH!!!
*goes off in tears*
Bloody Devil-Spawn... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-24-2002, 01:44 PM   #17
Moni

Awww!!!!
Did I make the little bully cry?!

Come here, wittle baby, let me give you a little smoochy woochy on your itty bitty wittle cheek to make you feel all better.

OK I admit it! I'm Devil Spawn! But its from my mother's side of the family! Really! I'm not from Hell!
So there [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 07-24-2002, 02:24 PM: Message edited by: Moni ]

Old 07-24-2002, 02:46 PM   #18
Horatio

I KNEW IT!!!
Get it! Kill it!
Aw, screw this, I need a beer.
Old 07-24-2002, 02:58 PM   #19
Moni

Does this mean I win? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Old 07-24-2002, 03:01 PM   #20