Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-24-2002, 12:43 PM   #11
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
i like the fights with the stormtroopers, they come running, try to surround you or sneak up from behind. They seem smarter than in the movies.
Old 05-24-2002, 12:47 PM   #12
Rimjaw
Red Wizard of Thay

Only slightly. Its hilarious to use Force Pull at level 3 and see how they behave without their weapons. Hehe.
Old 05-24-2002, 01:04 PM   #13
andrewas
Harper

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
i like the fights with the stormtroopers, they come running, try to surround you or sneak up from behind. They seem smarter than in the movies.
Smart? If you call standing right by the edge of a bottomless abyss while a jedis running around, then their smart all right.

It is cool though.

Hey! Halt! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHH!

Force Push, so much fun when you know how to use it.
Old 05-24-2002, 04:33 PM   #14
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

One thing about the Star Wars universe. They love cat walks and sure don't believe in guard rails. Perhaps they need an orginization like OSHA?
Old 05-24-2002, 05:05 PM   #15
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

As said before....

This game ROX!!!!!!!!!

And it is way too adictive. Why do you guys think I havent been on IW for about a week? And if you want limbs getting hacked off... well here is a little something I think you all will love....

I never use cheats like god mode or unlmited ammo or things that will help you, I only use ones that spice up the game. Don't forget that Raven Software made Soldier of Fortune. I've heard this code called the Jedi of Fortune code. Its...

g_SaberRealisticCombat 1

Type it in and you will see what I mean!

Personaly I love the game. I got it last tuesday and have been playing it ever since. My mulitplayer dosnt work though...
I've always been a fan of the Dark Forces game, I've followed the series since it came out. And believe me... this is the end-all be-all of all of them. It rules. If you don't have it.... get it!!!

**Note**To use any cheat code hold down shift then hit the tidle key ~ and then type in

helpusobi 1

that activates the cheat mode. The ones I use are the change lightsaber color one and the realistic saber fighting one.**

P.S. I found Tavion easy. Too easy. I do hope Dessan is harder to kill, although I have heard all of the terrible stories of his force powers.
Old 05-24-2002, 05:12 PM   #16
RocketPropelledGrenade
Elite Waterdeep Guard

hmm, this sounds like a very worthy investment. I am a starwars fan and only have played the demo for DF1
Old 05-24-2002, 06:24 PM   #17
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Mandorallen:
As said before....

This game ROX!!!!!!!!!

And it is way too adictive. Why do you guys think I havent been on IW for about a week? And if you want limbs getting hacked off... well here is a little something I think you all will love....

I never use cheats like god mode or unlmited ammo or things that will help you, I only use ones that spice up the game. Don't forget that Raven Software made Soldier of Fortune. I've heard this code called the Jedi of Fortune code. Its...

g_SaberRealisticCombat 1

Type it in and you will see what I mean!

Personaly I love the game. I got it last tuesday and have been playing it ever since. My mulitplayer dosnt work though...
I've always been a fan of the Dark Forces game, I've followed the series since it came out. And believe me... this is the end-all be-all of all of them. It rules. If you don't have it.... get it!!!

**Note**To use any cheat code hold down shift then hit the tidle key ~ and then type in

helpusobi 1

that activates the cheat mode. The ones I use are the change lightsaber color one and the realistic saber fighting one.**

P.S. I found Tavion easy. Too easy. I do hope Dessan is harder to kill, although I have heard all of the terrible stories of his force powers.
Did you set up the difficulty?
Old 05-24-2002, 06:27 PM   #18
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

The only thing I don't like about this game is the game saving. There's limited space and older save points get lost. Makes it hard if you want more than one person going through the game.
Old 05-24-2002, 09:40 PM   #19
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Kenyth:
The only thing I don't like about this game is the game saving. There's limited space and older save points get lost. Makes it hard if you want more than one person going through the game.
of course you know there's a patch for that ?
Old 05-24-2002, 09:57 PM   #20
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Kenyth:
Did you set up the difficulty?
Eh? Of course! Do you honestly think that after I have beaten all of the privious games in this series (and others) without any other form of help (ie: walkthroughs and codes... you know the things people who suck need despritly?) that I would play on the lower difficulty levels? I must admit I had to do that fight three times (third I won) but on the other two I made simple mistakes and I expected more, thats all. Its not like the game is easy though, don't get me wrong, its still challenging but that particular battle was easier than I thought it would be. Thats all.

I've almost beaten the game on the seconed highest difficultly level, and when/if I beat it then I'm boosting up the level agian.

Anyway.... sweet game!

[ 05-24-2002, 09:58 PM: Message edited by: Sir Mandorallen ]