Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-19-2003, 01:33 PM   #11
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:
O.k. Donut. It's in Manhattan, between Broadway and 6th Avenue...... how's that?

Thanks Grojl. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Now that's impressive! If only it was near the flatiron building. [/QUOTE]Hmm. Ok then. How's this:

Hi all, I've got a gig this saturday night at the 'Cutting Room', just around the corner from the FLATIRON building, on 24th st. between broadway and 6th ave. 8:15pm.

The band features two Australians on guitars, a Dutchman on bass a Georgian on drums and a Texan model singing backing vocals. All eyes will be on the Texan model... afterwards, we'll all take a walk around the Flatiron building, just because... we're near the Flatiron building and we can.

O.k?

http://www.hughwilson.com
Old 06-19-2003, 11:48 PM   #12
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

sounds great Yorick. Photos photos photos! And if you really wanna spoil us, maybe some sound clips too
Knock 'em dead [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Old 06-20-2003, 06:11 AM   #13
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:
. afterwards, we'll all take a walk around the Flatiron building, just because... we're near the Flatiron building and we can.

O.k?
Won't you be staying to watch Le Scandal?

[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 06-20-2003, 06:26 AM   #14
Moiraine
Anubis

Have a great time Yo ! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Is it only in France that June 21th is Music Day ? Lots of people and bands will be playing in the streets all Saturday. You could come and play in France one of these years.
Old 06-22-2003, 02:10 AM   #15
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

I would love to play in France!

Had a great gig. I sang well and Ben Butler played mind blowingly well as usual. It's a privilege to share a stage with a guitarist of such world class brilliance. Absolutely incredible. He was the best young Australian guitarist twelve years ago when we first recorded together, He then left for America to broaden his horizons (he was at the top of the Aussie session tree at a young age).

He was Rod Stewarts guitarist for his tour earlier this year.

Makes playing live very worthwhile.

http://www.hughwilson.com
Old 06-22-2003, 02:34 AM   #16
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Good to hear your gig went okay, i'd love to see you perform sometime. To be honest, your music isn't exactly what makes me move, but i've heard some of your numbers, here on IW radio, and fair is fair, you're good. Even though it's not my type of music, i recognise talent when i see or hear it.

Keep going dude.
Old 06-22-2003, 05:14 AM   #17
Melusine
Dracolisk

Hugh - glad you had a great time!! Hey, I noticed that the .biz site now redirects people to the .org one, that's great news man!! *hugs*
Now when the heck are you going to play in Amsterdam?