Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-31-2003, 03:00 PM   #11
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
You don't have to tell me where they are dude, i know that perfectly well. But the fact remains that they are there, and visible too. That's why i called it mutalation. I know there's people who actually like it when they are that big, but imo it's just ugly. They don't even bounce anymore.
Old 01-31-2003, 03:01 PM   #12
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

I'm with Yorick on this one. And, TL, the subareolar route is only used if there is, how shall I put it? sufficient areolar area.
Old 01-31-2003, 03:02 PM   #13
Melusine
Dracolisk

Well, I agree with Yorick and Johnny - I think implants are almost always ugly. They just look fake. I have all sympathy for girls who are just totally flat-chested and get implants, but often it's not even necessary! Lots of girls who don't even NEED the implants seem to think they do... it's so sad! It's just the whole social pressure thing that disgusts me - makes girls insecure about that sort of thing (yeah, I'll admit it happens to me too) and leads them to drastic surgery. That's just wrong.
I agree Johnny, in some cases it is almost mutilation.
I've seen reports with pics about breast surgery gone wrong... it's horrible to see. You know what really bothers me about it though? Why cut into healthy flesh?? It's not as if there are never any complications. It's not as if there are no risks involved. It's not as if we couldn't use hospitals for more urgent surgeries. It's not as if it actually looks better...

Again I really feel sorry for girls who have psychological traumas because of their breasts, and I understand if they get surgery, but in a lot of these cases it is as with diseases like anorexia - social pressure. If people didn't make such a fuss about breasts, I bet there'd be a whole lot less girls insecure enough to go for implants.

Sorry to go OT for a bit BTW.

[ 01-31-2003, 03:05 PM: Message edited by: Melusine ]
Old 01-31-2003, 03:13 PM   #14
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Folks, why does everyone keep assuming everyone who gets this surgery gets Double-D's?? I've known A cups or B cups who went to C cups. Now, I don't see why, because I though they were beautiful. And, then there's breast reduction as well.

I like girls more along the lines of Laura Flynn Boyle, BTW, but I will admit there is something attractive about different shapes and sizes of females - the true connisuer enjoys the various tastes available, IMO.

Look, I'm not for it, as I think I've made clear, but if we tout medical technology that makes us live longer and more comfortably, why can't we tout the technology that makes some of us look more like we want to?

[ 01-31-2003, 03:14 PM: Message edited by: Timber Loftis ]
Old 01-31-2003, 04:47 PM   #15
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
I agree, sometimes you can't tell, if they're not completely huge - standing up. But even C-cups aren't supposed to point up perkily when you're lying down; just looks fake. I do feel sorry for women who are really flat chested, but I dunno, A-cupped women have advantages larger chested women don't - like strapless bras! Now if they are not the most useless piece of lingerie. Women who find them supportive can go without. And women who need support certainly don't get it from a strapless bra.

And really large fake breasts, you can always tell. When Pammy wears a dress that barely covers her chest with no support at all and she's still as firm and perky as ever... well it just looks silly! Poor Pam. I feel sorry for her actually. She got them removed, we all thought, how sensible of her! Then she went and got them put back

You know what I hate! Men who say they love big breasts, but in the same breath say they hate it when they're not completely perky, ooh sag, so horrible. Gravity boys! It's a package deal!
Old 01-31-2003, 04:54 PM   #16
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Hey, don't lump me in there, Aelia. I'm a leg man, myself, which is why I find my wife so attractive, since she has great ones. [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]
Old 01-31-2003, 05:20 PM   #17
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Oh, I'm definately a leg/butt guy myself, Attalus. But, just because those parts come in first doesn't mean I don't thoroughly appreciate all the others.
Old 01-31-2003, 05:34 PM   #18
Sir Krustin
Symbol of Cyric

I can spot implants a mile away. I much prefer natural, though to be honest I never was a "bigger is better" man anyways. Like TL and Attalus I'm a leg lover, and I also favour petiteness.

But then again, I'm not a big fan of blondes either, so I buck a lot of trends. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

EDIT> for clarity

[ 01-31-2003, 05:34 PM: Message edited by: Sir Krustin ]
Old 01-31-2003, 05:42 PM   #19
*\Conan/*
Red Dragon

Wasn't Chesty the lady who use to run out on the baseball field and kiss famous players then run back into the stands, well, something like running. If it is she has something like a 72 inch size. . . (This would be a time for reduction imho.) I don't think that it should be qualified as a write off in her case. cough

Really thow, nice breasts= fertility in men's eyes, not balloons. Shallow but true. Enhancing what you have surgically poses alot of threats to a womens health in the long run.

Natural is best, just use wonder bras ladies errr. uumm that didn't come out right did it.
Old 01-31-2003, 06:11 PM   #20
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Krustin:
I can spot implants a mile away. I much prefer natural, though to be honest I never was a "bigger is better" man anyways. Like TL and Attalus I'm a leg lover, and I also favour petiteness.

But then again, I'm not a big fan of blondes either, so I buck a lot of trends. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

EDIT> for clarity
Sir Krustin, before I was married you would have made the list of men I wouldn't hang out with because our tastes are pretty exact - who wants to play c**ck-block all night? A horrible waste of resources if you ask me.