Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2005, 04:33 PM   #11
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

hehe, some great links here, and I am tempteed to let ZFR win, but that wouldn't be fair [img]tongue.gif[/img]

So I am going to have to go with Shadowhounds link

I liked your link Vulcanrider (even though I posted that either here or at the Oasis at some point), Scrubs and nip/tuck are great shows, but not as "Interesting" as face transplants [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

I also liked your link Mack, but it would probably be cheating if you won as it had many, many stories all rolled into one.
But this is only the first stage and i'm sure the rules will change.

So you can start the next topic Shadowhound
Hivetyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 10:52 PM   #12
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Woo, hmm... topics topics topics... lets go with...

Military
Old 10-02-2005, 04:20 PM   #13
VulcanRider
Lord Soth

During Hurricane Isabel, sentries guarding the Tomb of the Unknowns remained at their posts.

Quote:
When practically every government employee in Washington was beating a hasty retreat to avoid the aftereffects of Hurricane Isabel, a small group of men decided their commitment to duty, honor and country was more important than personal safety or comfort.

Tomb Guard Sentinels, the elite soldiers of the 3rd U.S. Infantry regiment chosen to act as guards at the Tomb, opted to sustain their constant vigil at the Tomb of the Unknowns rather than flee the oncoming bad weather. To them it was a matter of honoring their personal and professional obligations to the men and women who served before them and who serve now - and obviously do not have the luxury of serving their country only when skies are blue and the sun shines down upon them.
More at the link...

-----
Help feed animals in shelters with just a mouse click at The Animal Rescue Site !!
VulcanRider is offline   Reply With Quote