Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-21-2002, 12:37 PM   #11
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

[quote]Originally posted by Moni:
Quote:

I hear ya on the cats, man...they are just evil.
*voice of Homer Simpsons father can be heard in the distance*
Those cats are evil I tell ya.......EEEEEEVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL

btw I still think someone oughta get you a guest house here in IW or something *LOL*
Old 08-21-2002, 01:12 PM   #12
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Bokken:
quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
Quote:

I hear ya on the cats, man...they are just evil.
*voice of Homer Simpsons father can be heard in the distance*
Those cats are evil I tell ya.......EEEEEEVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL

btw I still think someone oughta get you a guest house here in IW or something *LOL*
LOL Hey I actually slept during what people would call normal hours today: 3 a.m. til 8 a.m.
I know I'll be going to bed early tonight and thank goodness LOL school starts next week.

Old 08-21-2002, 01:18 PM   #13
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:

LOL Hey I actually slept during what people would call normal hours today: 3 a.m. til 8 a.m.
I know I'll be going to bed early tonight and thank goodness LOL school starts next week.
Rub it in why don't you! 3:21am here atm and there's nothing on tv unless you want a Roast Machine or a Chuck Norris Gym Set *LOL*
Won't be long now though. Another few hours and I'd probably be off to bed.
Old 08-21-2002, 01:25 PM   #14
Moni

LMAO Go for the Chuckie Gym Set! No! The Roast Machine! No! Get them both! Eat lots of roast and work yourself to the edge of cardiac arrest on the Gym Set...what a rush! It could be really fun! Make a party out of it and invite all your friends!

Sweet Dreams when you get there, Bokken. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-21-2002, 01:39 PM   #15
WillowIX
Apophis

Good for you Moni!! [img]smile.gif[/img] But I can do that with IE6... Under Favorites/media I´ve got a radio guide which will allow me to "tap in" to stations all over the world. I don´t know if it comes with windows media player though...
Old 08-21-2002, 01:39 PM   #16
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

Actually it's a showtime Rotisserie. Set it and forget it. Takes 10 minutes per LB and you get a free flavour injector. Should call the buggers up and tell them I'd buy one if they tell me how quick it would cook a giraffe.

And trust me I don't need to eat roast for a cardiac arrest. Try going to bed at dawn and you got a horde of psychopathic birds out of your window screaming like there's another world war going on. That will do it way before any roast will!
Old 08-21-2002, 01:43 PM   #17
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
Good for you Moni!! [img]smile.gif[/img] But I can do that with IE6... Under Favorites/media I´ve got a radio guide which will allow me to "tap in" to stations all over the world. I don´t know if it comes with windows media player though...
[img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
I have tried to avoid using IE anything in the past but it looks like I will need to upgrade so that I can be on my merry way when I give AOL the boot.
I'll check it out!

Old 08-21-2002, 01:51 PM   #18
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Bokken:
Actually it's a showtime Rotisserie. Set it and forget it. Takes 10 minutes per LB and you get a free flavour injector. Should call the buggers up and tell them I'd buy one if they tell me how quick it would cook a giraffe.

And trust me I don't need to eat roast for a cardiac arrest. Try going to bed at dawn and you got a horde of psychopathic birds out of your window screaming like there's another world war going on. That will do it way before any roast will!
Yeah Baby! Gotta love those flavor injectors!
My Roast Recipe Make that one enough times and a heart attack will come to collect its dues LOL.

I hear you with the birds! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]
The first year I got here to Texas, the ones that hang out around here drove one of the neighbors into blasting a shotgun up the tree in his front yard. Pissed him off too, he didn't kill one bird, they didn't shut up and another neighbor called the cops on him [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I have the honor of owning a part hound dog with a hound's bay that is really hilarious to listen to. As obnoxious a sound as it is, I could have a heart attack laughing at it. He wakes me up early every day baying at the old-lady-speed-walkers in the neighborhood.
I need to get my mic back from Rex and record it one of these days.

[ 08-21-2002, 02:04 PM: Message edited by: Moni ]

Old 08-21-2002, 01:52 PM   #19
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

WOW this place looks hi-def on my new monitor...

uh yeah... anyway... I just installed the Real One, too, it's not as good as I though it would be, compared to quicktime, but then again I am a mac user on a PC so... er... how can I actually like this? OH YEAH the games... i like those...
Old 08-21-2002, 01:58 PM   #20
WillowIX
Apophis

And if you wnat radio on your computer do what my hubby did LOL! Install a pci FM card with a nice loooong antenna on the back! LOL!! Looks like the computer is hanging off the wall! ROFL! [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img]